Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just watched the video, just witnessed evil.

He looks more of a gamer than professionally trained, especially when he tried to reload the double magazine.

Him and anyone enjoying or supporting this demon is a sick fuck.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
49 dead, dozens injured is the latest :(

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t they have the mass shooting in the 90s that cause the gun laws to be introduced?
Yeah they did, i had to google that actually, i totally don't remember that one happening. Quick bit of research to correct some of my fake news

They did place restrictions on semi auto's after that massacre in 1990, the restrictions don't seem that tight but that is what it said.

From wiki:
"Gun licences are issued at the discretion of the police in New Zealand provided the police consider the person to be of good standing and without criminal, psychiatric or drug issues as well as meeting other conditions such as having suitable storage facilities. They must be issued for a valid reason. Several different categories of licenses are permitted, with the lowest one permitting access to restricted semi-automatic rifles and shotguns, with limited capacity, while the higher levels which permit fully automatic weaponry and pistols are rarely issued to civilians"

Also the police in 2009 tried to reclassify semi auto guns to a higher level but the courts blocked them after a legal challenge from the New Zealand National Shooters Association.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just watched the video, just witnessed evil.

He looks more of a gamer than professionally trained, especially when he tried to reload the double magazine.

Him and anyone enjoying or supporting this demon is a sick fuck.
He must of done some research, he was using strobes which are used to disorientate.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah they did, i had to google that actually, i totally don't remember that one happening. Quick bit of research to correct some of my fake news

They did place restrictions on semi auto's after that massacre in 1990, the restrictions don't seem that tight but that is what it said.

From wiki:
"Gun licences are issued at the discretion of the police in New Zealand provided the police consider the person to be of good standing and without criminal, psychiatric or drug issues as well as meeting other conditions such as having suitable storage facilities. They must be issued for a valid reason. Several different categories of licenses are permitted, with the lowest one permitting access to restricted semi-automatic rifles and shotguns, with limited capacity, while the higher levels which permit fully automatic weaponry and pistols are rarely issued to civilians"

Also the police in 2009 tried to reclassify semi auto guns to a higher level but the courts blocked them after a legal challenge from the New Zealand National Shooters Association.
What possibly can you do with a semi auto other than commit mass murder ? You can’t practice your aim as you don’t really need to aim at the object you are shooting at just point in the direction and press the trigger.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What possibly can you do with a semi auto other than commit mass murder ? You can’t practice your aim as you don’t really need to aim at the object you are shooting at just point in the direction and press the trigger.
Yeah i totally don't get it. I remember seeing a pic of the place that the vegas shooter got a few of his weapons from, Guns n Guitars, like wtf ... Go pick up an AR-15 with my new 6 string.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You know ... sitting and thinking about this.

I've been in some real dark places in my mind many moons ago. I've been angry at the world and everything in it... yet in my darkest most anger and hate filled hour... I would still never have hurt another human being.

To think that someone you love could simply be going about their day, or going to have a quick prayer, and that you'll never see them again.... that cuts me to the core.

I've got family that are muslims and the thought that one day they could head to a prayer session and never return... it's gut wrenching.
I've got other family that aren't (but if you've seen the full video you'll see he drives away and starts shooting randoms through to side window and windscreen of his car whilst in traffic)... to think they could be injured or killed by the hate of another... words can't describe.

Some would have kids, others grandkids, others partners at home waiting whilst they duck out for a quick prayer. Given there was segeration in prayer sessions, the likelyhood of many of these victims now resulting in shattered families, I'm lost for words.

People have lost fathers, grandfathers, husbands, partners, and brothers over this. Others will have lost mothers, grandmothers, wives, partners, and sisters over this.

This sort of hatred needs to stop. Forgetting the religious aspect involved here, those victims had a right to live like everyone else. For that life to be taken away by the hate filled mind of others..it sickens me.

Theres no rewind button, no time machine, no way of reversing what has happened today. All we can do is learn from this and hope that it never EVER happens again.

There's a reason why every single time my wife leaves to go out somewhere, I make it a habit to ensure the last words she hears from me (and I hear from her) are "Love You".. because life can change in an instant.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What are strobes? Some sort of drugs?
Good video here showing the effects of a stock mounted strobe light.

IF YOU ARE EPILEPTIC DO NOT WATCH - STROBE / FLASHING LIGHT WARNING.

You can however clearly see the impact they would have. One other weapon appears to have a red dot sight equipped as well.

In addition he had a pump action shotgun that he was using whilst driving along to gun down people.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know strobe lights you see at clubs? They're like that but on the gun, strobes can make you disorientated.
thanks for the info, but i can imagine working it in the dark but would that have the same affect in the day light?

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Terrorism plain and simple.

Hope he is sent to the worst jail in NZ.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is from Guardian:

The attack will put renewed scrutiny on New Zealand’s gun laws – particularly the debate over restrictions on military-style rifles and high-capacity magazines, which are frequently used in mass shooting attacks worldwide.

Civilians in New Zealand own an estimated 1.2m firearms, according to the 2017 Small Arms Survey. That makes New Zealand’s per capita rate of gun ownership higher than Australia’s, but still far below the US, where there is more than one gun per person in civilian ownership.

The Christchurch shootings highlight “the disparity between New Zealand gun laws and those of other developed nations”, said Philip Alpers, an Australian researcher and the founding director of GunPolicy.org, which tracks gun laws worldwide

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
thanks for the info, but i can imagine working it in the dark but would that have the same affect in the day light?
I think it'd be more of a distraction rather than a blinding effect. Shows this sick fuck knew exactly what he was doing.

I'm still in shock.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Still the same impact in regards to looking at it or trying to focus on the person behind it.

Just like looking into a torch in day or night has same impact.

He'd be using it in an attempt to distract people as to where he is.

Having watched the full 16 minute video, what astounded me is how he's driving along non chalantly talking about how he "didnt get to use the fuel".. and how "I dropped a whole magazine and left a gun behind"... all whilst speeding through traffic. At one stage stopping at an intersection to unload a few rounds into someone standing by the roadside. In another he's stopped at an intersection and shoots a few rounds through the windscreen.

There is no other word to describe someone like this, other than pure evil.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still the same impact in regards to looking at it or trying to focus on the person behind it.

Just like looking into a torch in day or night has same impact.

He'd be using it in an attempt to distract people as to where he is.

Having watched the full 16 minute video, what astounded me is how he's driving along non chalantly talking about how he "didnt get to use the fuel".. and how "I dropped a whole magazine and left a gun behind"... all whilst speeding through traffic. At one stage stopping at an intersection to unload a few rounds into someone standing by the roadside. In another he's stopped at an intersection and shoots a few rounds through the windscreen.

There is no other word to describe someone like this, other than pure evil.

I cant imagine how a normal person can be so calm like he was while he killed 49 people and injured many more.

he either was on some sort of drugs to calm his nerves or he is a professional who has killed people in the past.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I cant imagine how a normal person can be so calm like he was while he killed 49 people and injured many more.

he either was on some sort of drugs to calm his nerves or he is a professional who has killed people in the past.
Or he is possessed

Status
Not open for further replies.