Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nz Muslim here living in Auckland.

I’m hurting brothers, I’m hurting bad.

Stupidly I went to watch the video as soon as I heard about this to see what race the shooter was.

Now I’ve seen some messed up videos on the net but this is the one video I wished I never watched.

It’s going to take me a while to get this out of my head. Those brothers going to pray and not going home.

Honestly we troll and gee up each other up on this site but this shit is something else.

Stay strong brothers.
Mate,
We need to unite and band together

My thoughts are with you mate

This is a terrible thing

The hate has to stop

47 people dead
Countless relatives and friends grieving

No good comes of any of this

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nz Muslim here living in Auckland.

I’m hurting brothers, I’m hurting bad.

Stupidly I went to watch the video as soon as I heard about this to see what race the shooter was.

Now I’ve seen some messed up videos on the net but this is the one video I wished I never watched.

It’s going to take me a while to get this out of my head. Those brothers going to pray and not going home.

Honestly we troll and gee up each other up on this site but this shit is something else.

Stay strong brothers.
I feel for you bro, being a Christian Assyrian, we know the pain of evil attacking us in our sacred sites.

Hell, all races and creeds with a heart would feel for the innocents that got slaughtered.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He stated that he was going to stop the Muslim invaders and he criticised left wing groups for white genocide.

You don't get much more white supremacist than that.
hit the nail on the head

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I got home today I hugged my wife for about ten minutes with my hand on her stomach trying to feel my daughter. It's so upsetting that there are people with pure black hearts who could think of let alone carry out something like this.
Bro I just said to my wife, what kind of world are my girls growing up in. This whole thing sickens me to the core.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fuck that psychopath and his accomplices.

Heartfelt sorrow for those who lost their lives and their family members and loved ones....what more can you say, really?

Terrorism is a human problem. We all need to be part of the solution by respecting one another.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m telling you
You are out of line.

You are baiting them and getting the reaction you want

Innocent people are suffering and dead at the hands of a terrotist

Arguing on a web site like this just fuels more hate in the world

The hate needs to stop

You are arguing with good people who hate all this killings

Save your aggression for the enemy

The real enemy

That’s the terrorists
I'm happy for peace, but it's **** rashes like him posting about white genocide that lead the people to do what they did today. It was months of posting on 4chan about white genocide with people supporting him that lead him to do what he did.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The music he was listening to was Serbian music, specifically a "chetnik" war song.

Chetniks were a paramilitary and political organisation.

War crimes during WW2 were against the non-chetniks(serbs), predominantly against the Bosnian muslims and croats.

RIP to all the victims families

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The video is very confronting. The bastard was cold and calculating.
You’ve got to feel for those innocent people that lost their lives and their families , who tonight have lost a father, brother , son , friend .
The sick bastard live-streamed the execution of these people for the the world to watch .
The world we live in today is really screwed up and sadly regardless of race , religion or creed this isn’t the last time we will read about something like this happening again.
RIP

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On his weapons he had 2 names which were Marko Milajnov Popovic and Stefan Lazar

Marko Miljanov Popović (1833 - 1901) was a Brda chieftain and Montenegrin general and writer. He entered the service of Danilo I, the first secular Prince of Montenegro in the modern era, and led his armed Kuci tribe against the Ottoman Empire in the wars of 1861–62 and 1876–78, distinguishing himself as an able military leader.

Stefan Lazar was a medieval Serbian ruler who created the largest and most powerful state on the territory of the disintegrated Serbian Empire. He was killed in the battle against the Turks.

On his other weapons he had the names of
Serban Cantacuzin, Dmitri Senjavin, Edward Codrington, Marco Antonio Bragadin and Ernest Rudiger von Starhembe. They were all men who fought against the Turks.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals.

Closing this thread at the moment to do some pretty heavy duty cleanup.

Might even move and recreate it.

One user has copped 7 days to begin with (possibly longer upon review).

Apologies to anyones posts that get caught in the crossfire.

Comments removed will be any that involve quoting deleted posts, and any that delve into political or religious side of things.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
THREAD REOPENED - ONE USER REMOVED AND BANNED FOR COMMENTS IN OTHER THREAD.

Please refrain from any of the following:

- Fraser Anning and other Political comments.
- Intolerant comments.
- Abusive comments.
- Religious based comments.
- Specific comments about right/left wing groups, unless specifically talking about the manifest/ideologies of the suspects.

What happened in New Zealand is a tragedy of immense proportions by a group of radicals with no respect for human life, and no love for fellow humans.

Call it a hate crime, call it terrorism, call it a tragedy, call it what you want.

In this world we live in, the cost of hatred is nothing, but so is the cost of love ... love for fellow human being ... be them black, white, catholic, jewish, muslim.

No matter what your race or religion, we are all still humans with the same blood and breathing the same air.

There is (and will never be) any excuse for a human being to take the lives of others in society like what has happened in NZ today.

Thoughts go out to all the families and friends of the deceased, and all the lives that changed today as a result of this/these arseholes actions.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like one of the weapons used was an M4 Carbine and the other an M16 or AR15.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cr...ised-with-semiautomatic-weapons-before-expert

A former armed offenders squad member who watched the video of the alleged Christchurch mosque shooter says the weapons he used were all semi-automatic.
They're very similar to what police and the military use, he said. "Those weapons he had you can purchase with a normal firearms license," says the 16-year police veteran, who didn't want to be identified.

"He would have been shooting somewhere practising. It's not the first time he's ever fired those types of weapons. He's fired them before." The magazines looked like they had 30 rounds.

The former police officer believed the shooter was amateurish in the way he moved around the mosque. If the shooter had been more experienced there would have been more casualties.

"It doesn't help those poor people that may have been killed," he says. He believed people had become too desensitised to gun violence through the games and shootings from overseas.

"He's done it from watching movies and shit. Even the way he's dressed, his fingerless gloves, the way he moves. The way he's using his rifle. He's someone who's obviously got a fascination with that type of thing. He may possibly have had some military training, but not with those weapons because the way he's handling it isn't very good."

Why would ANYONE need to be able to purchase such weapons for private use? I sense a massive gun backlash (rightfully so) on the back of this.

It should never be able to happen again.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guns (semi automatic in particular) have no place in western society. I don't care what kind of license you require. I can't comment on other countries as I'm not educated enough to do so. The thought of walking the streets of say USA knowing most people have the ability to take another persons life in the blink of an eye scares the shit out of me

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like one of the weapons used was an M4 Carbine and the other an M16 or AR15.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cr...ised-with-semiautomatic-weapons-before-expert

A former armed offenders squad member who watched the video of the alleged Christchurch mosque shooter says the weapons he used were all semi-automatic.
They're very similar to what police and the military use, he said. "Those weapons he had you can purchase with a normal firearms license," says the 16-year police veteran, who didn't want to be identified.

"He would have been shooting somewhere practising. It's not the first time he's ever fired those types of weapons. He's fired them before." The magazines looked like they had 30 rounds.

The former police officer believed the shooter was amateurish in the way he moved around the mosque. If the shooter had been more experienced there would have been more casualties.

"It doesn't help those poor people that may have been killed," he says. He believed people had become too desensitised to gun violence through the games and shootings from overseas.

"He's done it from watching movies and shit. Even the way he's dressed, his fingerless gloves, the way he moves. The way he's using his rifle. He's someone who's obviously got a fascination with that type of thing. He may possibly have had some military training, but not with those weapons because the way he's handling it isn't very good."

Why would ANYONE need to be able to purchase such weapons for private use? I sense a massive gun backlash (rightfully so) on the back of this.

Are you serious? One can legally get a semi automatic weapon in NZ??!?

Is this a joke? Why would someone possibly need a semi automatic gun?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

The worst part is this is what he wanted :expressionless: , he made specific mention that he chose to use a firearm because it would spark big debates about gun control and divide people (he specifically named the US and their second amendment). As for the training part in that article, he also mentioned the reason he was in NZ in the first place was to train for the attack, although NZ was not their original target.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So very sad..my heart goes out to the victims and their families of this heinous terrorist attack..

The majority of the people in this world are good..generous..and caring..they really are.. It is the small majority of evil among us that destroy it for the rest of us.. And we have seen it today with the lives of innocents taken at the hands of such madness.. But we can’t let them corrupt who we are..we can’t let their lack of tolerance become our lack of tolerance..we can’t let their inhumanity destroy our humanity..we can’t let their hate be our hate..or the madness wins..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep they can, they have very relaxed gun laws, especially compared to over here. Such a shame they didn't learn from our horrible port arthur massacre.
Didn’t they have the mass shooting in the 90s that cause the gun laws to be introduced?

Status
Not open for further replies.