Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That manifesto screams mental illness (if it's legit written by him). He describes himself as a "full time kebab removalist".

You see his face in the video and that's how he was identified.

I'd say this guy is as much terrorist, as Man Monis. More deranged lunatic than actual full blown terror attack.

I don't believe he had any intention of getting himself killed in this.

Not only that but the way he handled the weapons, clearly he is comfortable around them. There was no shaking, no fear, no nothing. Completely calm and focussed on killing and confirmed killing as many as he could.

In his car in the video he had several gerry cans of fuel.
i couldnt read the whole thing, but some are viewing a lot of the text as a false flag... hard to believe its not all legit though, some very direct and deranged statements in there.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounded like an old folksy Irish/Scottish army song to me. So much so when I read his manifesto later and it mentioned that heritage I wasn't surprised.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i couldnt read the whole thing, but some are viewing a lot of the text as a false flag... hard to believe its not all legit though, some very direct and deranged statements in there.
These days, it wouldn't surprise me if it were a false flag.

Order out of chaos...

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well to be fair they didn’t call the church attack in Melbourne a couple years ago by a Muslim man a terrorist attack, and they didn’t call the Bourke street attack a terrorist attack albeit the Muslim men’s motives, they said they had mental illness and had nothing to do with religion. But I see your point. Maybe they’re going off that logic that the MELBOURNE police and government used. Not to say terrorist attack so to not offend people. Which is ridiculous a terrorist attack that’s a terrorist attack should be called a terrorist attack.
Frustrates me when it’s labelled mental health

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
40 people confirmed dead, 25 people critical.

So sick of them saying it's mental health. Total BS.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking coward killing inocent people could of went to Syria & helped fight ISIS if that's what he believes & had any balls.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the most concerning part for me is there are hundreds and hundreds of people on different social media sites are praising this terrorist act.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will see if his Australian citizenship is going to get cancelled.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the most concerning part for me is there are hundreds and hundreds of people on different social media sites are praising this terrorist act.
You kidding me?

What evil motherfucker would be happy with this terrorist ****?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
40 people confirmed dead, 25 people critical.

So sick of them saying it's mental health. Total BS.
tragedy... pray all the critically wounded pull through.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
It's true. We all bleed red at the end of the day and what the fuck is this going to achieve? "hey some random asswipe killed people who are the same religion as me. Guess I better renounce my faith"?

There are some truly demented people on this world to carry shit out like this.
yes...red...

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People who do these sorts of crimes are kept isolated for this reason. They end up costing the tax payer considerably more money than ordinary prisoners because of this. He even states in his manifesto that he won't kill himself after it and instead wants to be arrested to deplete resources from the government.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Order out of chaos...
Chaos is certainly something he wanted, he mentions that in that doc. He claims to have used a gun so over in the US the left and right will basically tear the country apart and form racial and cultural divides over the whole gun reform thing. That aspect is classic anarchism.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
and i'm pretty sure what it's labelled and what this guy is is the somewhere near the bottom of whats important here

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Order out of chaos...
yep, there will be some changes in laws after this. Not sure which laws and in regards to what.

a lot of people are talking about it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the calmness of the terrorist while he shot people is unbelievable.

I wont be surprised if he had any military training of some sort or shot people before.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frustrates me when it’s labelled mental health
Yeah it’s ridiculous.
This is why I always say stop trying to play with definitions especially the definition of a terrorist attack.
If an attack happens in the name of a political or religious ideology it’s a fkn terrorist attack.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it’s ridiculous.
This is why I always say stop trying to play with definitions especially the definition of a terrorist attack.
If an attack happens in the name of a political or religious ideology it’s a fkn terrorist attack.

it is not a lone gun man / mentally ill scenario here.

It was a well coordinated / well planned group effort by 3 men and 1 women.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it is not a lone gun man / mentally ill scenario here.

It was a well coordinated / well planned group effort by 3 men and 1 women.
Wait so if it’s more than one person it can’t be mental illness? If it’s lone wolf it’s just mental illness and not terrorism? Come on bro that’s ridiculous lol. Man monis was a lone wolf and was quite well planned but msm tried to say he was mentally ill. How is that right. Same with the Bourke street attack by the two guys in the car. That’s 2 guys more than one.
Terrorism is terrorism. Like I said if we start having double standards and say oh it’s a lone wolf he’s just mentally ill albiet killing in the name of a religion, but call a a group of attackers as terrorists coz there’s more than one. That doesn’t really add up

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
the calmness of the terrorist while he shot people is unbelievable.

I wont be surprised if he had any military training of some sort or shot people before.
He mentioned he wen't to NZ to train for a few months with these scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.