Nurses

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If anyone is interested there is a show called Nurses on channel 7 now. It's about St Vincent's heart ward.

All the places they show is my second home for the last 9 years.

Those nurses are angels.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy is lucky he had a heart in a box where they keep the heart pumping.

Mine came in an Esky....with not even a 6 pack with it lol
How you travelling these days mate good as gold i hope?

I would back you up on Nurses though you would know better than anyone, my old man was in ICU for a long time years ago they were great and not only with dad but with us relatives too, they are the true heroes and the real face of health care, fantastic..and in today's shitfight the extra miles they go with Covid all over the world...amazing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep they sure are. They need medical and social skills. They kept me sane for the long period i was at RPA
1000% my bro.

You really have to be a special person to be a nurse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How you travelling these days mate good as gold i hope?

I would back you up on Nurses though you would know better than anyone, my old man was in ICU for a long time years ago they were great and not only with dad but with us relatives too, they are the true heroes and the real face of health care, fantastic..and in today's shitfight the extra miles they go with Covid all over the world...amazing.
The motor is behaving it's self thank God. Haven't been back for over a year now.

After this covid shit dies down go to back in to fix the stomach. Need a gastric bypass and removal of excess skin.

But I'm still here so it's all good.

If I ever become a millionaire I'd look after nurses first.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put nurses higher than professors and doctors tbh
professors are a waste of time... trying to teach you about a real world they themselves don't work in, all the while trying to plug whatever textbook they have written or bang hot undergrads in the short skirts in their lectures

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Especially for all the shit they cop from patients man
I got into so many fights defending them and telling loud mouth **** to shut the fuck up.

PS I once threw my piss bottle at a junkie who grabbed one of the nurses because I couldn't get out of bed lol

PPS it was 3/4 full too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
professors are a waste of time... trying to teach you about a real world they themselves don't work in, all the while trying to plug whatever textbook they have written or bang hot undergrads in the short skirts in their lectures
While I agree with some professors but in st Vincent's they are hands on.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The motor is behaving it's self thank God. Haven't been back for over a year now.

After this covid shit dies down go to back in to fix the stomach. Need a gastric bypass and removal of excess skin.

But I'm still here so it's all good.

If I ever become a millionaire I'd look after nurses first.
Good to hear,
You hang tough buddy, hard to believe right now but our Bulldogs are going to start making us all feel better pretty soon that's something else good to stick around for besides for your family/kids which goes without saying.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got into so many fights defending them and telling loud mouth **** to shut the fuck up.

PS I once threw my piss bottle at a junkie who grabbed one of the nurses because I couldn't get out of bed lol

PPS it was 3/4 full too.
Hahahaha good on you bro.

Some cùnts deserve it

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I agree with some professors but in st Vincent's they are hands on.
the professors I am talking about are the academics sitting on their a*+#s in cushy universities who are as unproductive as f*+# but for some unknown reason have an inflated opinion of their value