NSW CUP v Wyong Roos - Inu, Eastwood, Maitua & Kasiano named.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Vs Wyong Roos
Belmore Sports Ground, Sunday, March 30
Kick-off: 3.00pm
Referee: Damian Briscoe
Broadcast: NSWRL Match Centre coverage available via NSWRL.com.au

BULLDOGS – 1. TYRONE PHILLIPS 2. LEVI DODD 3. ED MURPHY 4. KRISNAN INU 5. KAYNE BRENNAN 6. MOSES MBYE 7. JALINE GRAHAM 8. LLOYD PERRETT 9. DAMIEN COOK 10. MAKAHESI MAKATOA 11. LACHLAN BURR 12. RENI MAITUA 13. GREG EASTWOOD 14. HARLAN ALAALATOA 15. DAVID MINUTE 16. BRAD CLARKE 19. NATHAN MASSEY 24. SAM KASIANO COACH ANDREW PATMORE

ROOS – 1. ALEX LANGBRIDGE 2. KYLE MACGREGOR 3. JAY FLORIMO 4. SHAUNE CORRIGAN 5. DALE CLACHERTY 6. TODD LEWIS 7. DARREN NICHOLLS 8. MARK O’MELEY 9. MITCH WILLIAMS © 10. MAGNUS STROMQUIST 11. SAM BERNSTROM 12. TEKINA VAILEA 13. BROCK MOLAN 14. INOKE VUNIPOLA 15. SHAUN BOSS 16. ADAM SHAW 17. BLAKE CARTER 19. MATT LLOYD 20. TYLA HEPI COACH: RIP TAYLOR

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2014/03/25/vb_nsw_cup_team_lists_round_four_.html

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hrmmm so we are on the verge of finally being healthy.

Interesting.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So des is now officially taking the piss. Inu with his high ball prowess should be first picked and tony williams still in the side. Drury low and thompson still on the wing.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we need inu on the wing or we will get ****ed in the aerial facet just like simmons did. inu and brown are the only logical options going forward.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think templeman is injured. But I guess could still run out. Good to see Philips getting a crack at fullback. The kid is still eligible for NYC so for him to be getting time in nsw cup it's probably strictly from a development side of things.

Only name I recognise from the roos is omeley. We should put 70 on this team.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So des is now officially taking the piss. Inu with his high ball prowess should be first picked and tony williams still in the side. Drury low and thompson still on the wing.
I know its a ****ing joke

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably because they want to give him some match fitness first

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Inu needs to work his way back into the team like every other player this season. Why is he special?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How Inu doesn't slot straight back onto a wing is beyond me

During the injury update they mentioned he needs match fitness as he hasn't been training much while he's been injured.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Inu, Eastwood and Kasiano should earn the place like the rest of the team.

Very happy Des has named them in NSW Cup. This is very rare for Des to be doing this.
I understand what you are saying but I don't understand why he dosent do the same for trex . ? Does he deserve to be in fg ?

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kasiano/Eastwood/maitua over T. rex?? Really? Even if they are match fit they are still better than T. rex!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Omeley v kas, Eastwood, and reni . Would be good to see what the old dog has got

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sunday footy at Belmore.

How much are the tickets? I cant find any info on it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because of his aerial ability, so what now Thompson is a better option on the wing than Inu???
People have to work their way into this team do they? You could've fooled me, If "work" was a pre requisite for being a part of this team then how does T-Dud keep getting picked?
Because a manager stands by there big money signings. He has already cut his game time and he is not doing as bad as some people make out. His stats are on par with tanks.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see some familiar names getting back into it, hopefully the boys make it through the games they have to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.