NRLW?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im already over the political correctness/ incorrectness of womans league being rammed down our throats, missing out on reserve grade on Grand Final day, also having to live stream reserve grade GF is a disgrace. Now Dally M medal night is shared with them also. Im over being nice, either make them play in the nude or dont televise it. Rather watch reserve grade or even Jersey Flegg. Im happy my wife cant pick me up and spear tackle me.

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im already over the political correctness/ incorrectness of womans league being rammed down our throats, missing out on reserve grade on Grand Final day, also having to live stream reserve grade GF is a disgrace. Now Dally M medal night is shared with them also. Im over being nice, either make them play in the nude or dont televise it. Rather watch reserve grade or even Jersey Flegg. Im happy my wife cant pick me up and spear tackle me.
O K

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the NRLW and I'm not sure a 5 game season should be celebrated the same. In saying that the woman's game is the highest growth area of the game and in the world we live in will support the prosperity of the game. The NRLW is well ahead of the AFLW in skill level too.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And this is in Buldogs discussion because?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not interested in watching women bash each other in UFC or boxing and will never be interested in watching them play league. Would rather watch NSW Cup because that's where some future first graders will come from. The more they ram the women's game down my throat the more I'll resist.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You only feel that way because we don’t have a team yet. When Millie Boyle pulls the blue and white on for the first time, you won’t be able to resist it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not interested in watching women bash each other in UFC or boxing and will never be interested in watching them play league. Would rather watch NSW Cup because that's where some future first graders will come from. The more they ram the women's game down my throat the more I'll resist.
Same mate no problem with them playing it good luck to them, certainly entitled to do so.
There will alwaybe a market I guess but it would be a cold day in hell before I'd watch a game.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We don't even field a team in the NRLW so it's even more irrelevant.

If we never field a team wouldn't that make our club the least PC in the game?

The funny thing is women don't even support their own sports, they know it sucks to so they are instead trying to guilt trip men into supporting their disaster brands.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's premature promotion from NRL. The NRLW is way too early in it's infancy to attempt to make it on a level playing field with the NRL, and that's the problem.

I'm yet to find a single person who is like "yeah I enjoy watching the NRLW".

NRL need to shelve the idea until they have a full field of 16 teams in NRLW, running alongside the mens game.

As it stands it's just laughable having a competition with like 6 teams playing a handful of games, and trying to pass it off as equal to the NRL (or greater than even Flegg).