NRLol 360

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
TBH mate I really hope it’s not flano I think it would be another fuck up in saying that if it’s him I will give him the same support I gave Barret when he started and see what happens from there.
Way I see it...

PROS

Hard ****
Premiership winner
Established
Mates with Gus

CONS

Flanno Jnr
Baggage
Hasn't coached in a while
Mates with Gus

Whoever it is I just want stability FFS

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fick that Pangai bar 2 games has been Fucking good. With reports he was sick last week?

***** bagging him and Burton are needing their head checked.

Pangai carry’s our pack with Vaughan and king the only 2 worthy.

Kikau will be huge and Mahoney actually giving him good ball.
Has he been good? Sure.

Has he been good enough to justify his 800k price tag? Not even close.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Really, nobody has earned their respective pay cheque if being brutally honest.....SO FAR.
But only the game’s truly elite forwards should be on 800k, bro. TPJ has never proven himself to be truly elite. We are paying him on potential and with Kikau coming, it’s way too much money tied up in the forward pack, even if we can offload Jacko and Thompson. He just isn’t offering enough bang for buck…. And I don’t know he ever will.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First and last time I watch this pile of dinosaur shit.
4 guys embarrassing themselves.
All except Braith say every sentence: I've heard, i've been told, the mail is, news is, word on the street etc.
They know shit.
3 boofheads trying to sell a paper.
Rupert has these idiot types on every page, from headline to back page.
The only place they could ever work.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While he has had the odd brain fart he's been one of our best and I'm starting to think maybe has got wind and no longer wants to play here.

Could be all BS but if Bennett wants him at full freight that frees up a tone of cash to get a player we need badly.
Its the right call to get a spine player but offloading players in the first year of a three year contract when has been playing well is terrible for the reputation of the club. If he wants the release to play for the dolphins then good riddance

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But only the game’s truly elite forwards should be on 800k, bro. TPJ has never proven himself to be truly elite. We are paying him on potential and with Kikau coming, it’s way too much money tied up in the forward pack, even if we can offload Jacko and Thompson. He just isn’t offering enough bang for buck…. And I don’t know he ever will.
Hey, I wanted Reynolds before TPJ and Kikau. If he wants to fuck off to the pilchards, then Fuck off.

BUT

Would love to see a Kikau/TPJ 1-2.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stick to sucking Adam’s dick it’s what your good at, analysing football talent isn’t for you.
Pope down, pops. I’m right about this. And if you think differently, you don’t know your arse from sure elbow. TPJ had never played like an 800k a season player.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pope down, pops. I’m right about this. And if you think differently, you don’t know your arse from sure elbow. TPJ had never played like an 800k a season player.
He controls his agresdion and he becomes an elite forward instantly.

I can optimistically see Gus straightening him out.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hey, I wanted Reynolds before TPJ and Kikau. If he wants to fuck off to the pilchards, then Fuck off.

BUT

Would love to see a Kikau/TPJ 1-2.
I just think it’s too much money to burn on 2 forwards, bro. And Kikau is the better player of the 2. Look at Melbourne, Panthers, etc. no way they would pay 800k for TPJ. 660k, tops. He was a desperation buy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just think it’s too much money to burn on 2 forwards, bro. And Kikau is the better player of the 2. Look at Melbourne, Panthers, etc. no way they would pay 800k for TPJ. 660k, tops. He was a desperation buy.
Your last sentence sums it up bro. But if we got him, fkn use him.