NRLol 360

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It feels like ground hog day…

WTF... Trent Barrett??? I would go form a ticket with Dibb to over throw anyone that hires him. And I don't won't a Dibb return ever.

Faaaarrk.

And then

Im sorry. But with Barrett I have bitten my tongue because I wanted to believe what many others did or at the very least wanted to. That he was/is the coach to lead us back to the top.

Furner and Ferris were handpicked by him. No blame shifting is acceptable.
And Gus

Mate, Gould can be a massive flog full of “ I know everything” but you a short selling his results. He coached the Dogs and the Panthers to premierships, was the most successful NSW SOO coach and had a 60% win ratio across Canterbury, Penrith and the Roosters as coach. He also played over 100 first grade games so he was no fringe player.

Personally I think any talk of Barrett’s demise is massively premature ( even though I never wanted him appointed) as he will be given at least this season and halfway thru 22 to show that he has a plan that will work. However, if he does fail at our club after being given complete control and a war chest to buy the players he wants, he will be finished.
And Mick

Mate I would promote Mick Potter before ever giving that heap the whistle. When Barrett goes it should-be with Furner and the pie eater.
And Flange

I never wanted that cheating prick anywhere near our club but if Barrett fails to deliver and we need another coach who is there?? Apart from Ciraldo who isnt proven you would have look outside Oz at someone like Shaun Wane. Otherwise, unfortunately Flange senior would end up being an option...
Can we just give Flange snr the job…

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was at the pub got trivia. Saw Kent’s gums flapping on the big screen. Was a pleasure not to be able to hear him.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coz and Bupa were talking the most sense last night RE: the dogs, hence NRLol360 then quickly jumped to an ad break.

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was at the pub got trivia. Saw Kent’s gums flapping on the big screen. Was a pleasure not to be able to hear him.
If only there was a way to mute your comments on here.

Flanagun is the Kennel’s Paul Kent