NRLol 360

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bahahaha the drunk crying that Vaughn told the scumbags off.

Fkn comical.
Crawley the **** and Kent had a shot at him today saying JAC and Burton are the only two performing and that he needs to look at himself before questioning the media.
I haven't checked stats but Vaughan would easily be AVG on 120m per game and defending around 95%... They said he'd be lucky to make 100k in Super league the fucking scum journos

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG the Dogs are a club in crisis. We sacked an underperforming clueless coach and yet the muppets on NLR360 are talking about Gus, board turmoil and Dean Pay. WTF does this have to do with anything? It's like they're going out of their way to ignore the real reason Baz was sacked. Winning 5 out of 34 games is apparently good enough to keep your job in the NRL. Fucking clowns. Their hard on for Gus is clouding their judgement

I don't know why I punish myself watching this shit. I should stick to the TK for my news. Isaac will probably let us know the coach is days before the Drunk finds out. And so we wait.......

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Braith is reigning in the dogs sledging as he is probably fishing for a contract for Munster

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OMG the Dogs are a club in crisis. We sacked an underperforming clueless coach and yet the muppets on NLR360 are talking about Gus, board turmoil and Dean Pay. WTF does this have to do with anything? It's like they're going out of their way to ignore the real reason Baz was sacked. Winning 5 out of 34 games is apparently good enough to keep your job in the NRL. Fucking clowns. Their hard on for Gus is clouding their judgement

I don't know why I punish myself watching this shit. I should stick to the TK for my news. Isaac will probably let us know the coach is days before the Drunk finds out. And so we wait.......
It’s looking like Shane Flannagon. The only thing that’s holding the deal is Kyle. The board wants Kyle out of the club. Paul Green had been mentioned but have a concern that when Jonathan Thurston retired his coaching went down hill. At this moment Shane Flanagan is ahead.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score

So true.
Remember Trent’s lack of attention to detail? Drones etc???

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Buzz just said Liam Martin has been the best backrower this year in the comp. Not even the best backrower on his own team. Dont take the **** seriously when he continues to spurt shit like that out all the time and stand by it.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fair few backrowers better than Martin this year.
Like 5 off the top of my head