News NRL under pressure from clubs to censor Phil Gould

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a joke. Every coach press conference Robinson and Dermatitis complain about all the foul play against their teams , yet Murray and Walker are good for a hip drop every game.
NRL only want 4 Team Storm, Broncos, Roosters and Rabbits.
John’s is bias to Knights
Freddy to Rorters
Brandy to Panthers
Smith, Slater, Cronk to Storm

load of crap article
Agree with all of it except Cronk

The weasle has been at the Storm at every opportunity he gets

They actually mentioned it yesterday that Cronk is still under Uncle Nicks payroll

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here’s where it really does your head in, if Reynolds grabs Burgess’s nuts, does it miraculously all of a sudden get spotted and he gets 10 in the bin or worse, sent off ? …
The simple answer is: Yes.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least he’s speaking up, no one has done that for us for years. Always tip toed around the truth. And these fucks need to be held accountable for all the utter crap they dish to this club. I’m getting sick of negative articles about us that’s for damn sure. This game is a shadow of what it was. It’s absolutely the NRLOL an clowns as per usual are running the show!!!!
I admit I was so close to tears watching us get shafted by the match officials yesterday. It's gone beyond a joke now. I know the team hasn't been playing well for years, and the roster is still a work in progress, but we can't keep being shafted like this.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I admit I was so close to tears watching us get shafted by the match officials yesterday. It's gone beyond a joke now. I know the team hasn't been playing well for years, and the roster is still a work in progress, but we can't keep being shafted like this.
Agree, problem is it just keeps happening, and I guess all our patients are running out. As a club we get every single bad call. Bad press, shit luck , and I’m over it aye!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The NRL is aware of the angst among the clubs (Roosters) and pressure is mounting on NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo and ARLC chairman Peter V’landys to intervene.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree, problem is it just keeps happening, and I guess all our patients are running out. As a club we get every single bad call. Bad press, shit luck , and I’m over it aye!!
Did you say your going to blow something up? Be careful with that sort of language....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you say your going to blow something up? Be careful with that sort of language....
Never said such a thing lol. Unless you tried to read between the lines :tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But we have to listen to Brandy haha

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL is aware of the angst among the clubs (Roosters) and pressure is mounting on NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo and ARLC chairman Peter V’landys to intervene.
What's the trade off??

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A club official who has worked in the media for 20 years while being an official at the roosters and Penrith? Now he’s at the dogs he’s a concern?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Those melbourne and roosters fucks are always on television.