Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
All the scores seem low. Brailey made 40 tackles and only got 23. I thought McGuire was alright. I'm expecting some updates.

If Moga can string some games together he'll get better. Fuck he is absolutely massive.

Edrick Lee is hilariously bad. Sharks fans must hate the **** already.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
average scoring tonight even with the updates that will come. mcguire looks to have been built up in everyones minds a bit seems gillett might be the better option

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the scores seem low. Brailey made 40 tackles and only got 23. I thought McGuire was alright. I'm expecting some updates.

If Moga can string some games together he'll get better. Fuck he is absolutely massive.

Edrick Lee is hilariously bad. Sharks fans must hate the **** already.
I'll be putting Moga back in my team next week I think. He was solid.

Gallen was quiet, I thought McGuire would play more minutes. TIme will tell if he can become a Supercoach must have.

Brailey will end up a good buy. Will keep him in for a while.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing about macguir is his price. He was as good as gall and Fifi for $100 k less. Cash is king early in season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The thing about macguir is his price. He was as good as gall and Fifi for $100 k less. Cash is king early in season
I rekon i'll dump one of Fifita and Gal before round 3...Will see how they go next round. Both players looked unfit though they played big minutes. Also nervous as fuck with Carty again, think i should dump him for JDB or something. I don't think he will replicate his numbers from last season.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rekon i'll dump one of Fifita and Gal before round 3...Will see how they go next round. Both players looked unfit though they played big minutes. Also nervous as fuck with Carty again, think i should dump him for JDB or something. I don't think he will replicate his numbers from last season.
Agreed on carty. Dumped him. Hope I don't regret it but I don't think he can replicate that form.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed on carty. Dumped him. Hope I don't regret it but I don't think he can replicate that form.
Fuck i'm home already so i'm going to be stuck on this SC BS for the rest of the arvo haha. Just played around with some numbers, his average while playing in the backrow last season was 66.75. If i remove the game he was injured in it jumps to 70.81. Fuck that is a lot better than i though it would be or i fucked up somewhere.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck i'm home already so i'm going to be stuck on this SC BS for the rest of the arvo haha. Just played around with some numbers, his average while playing in the backrow last season was 66.75. If i remove the game he was injured in it jumps to 70.81. Fuck that is a lot better than i though it would be or i fucked up somewhere.
He is a gun and last year was amazing.
I don't think he can replicate that but I could be wrong.
He is a proven performer

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is a gun and last year was amazing.
I don't think he can replicate that but I could be wrong.
He is a proven performer
I really got no idea this season, just going to leave it the way it is and if i have to burn trades early i will do it. I'm sure everyone else if having just as much trouble.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
97 from Suli in 60 minutes.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Luke Yates or Sam Stone? Yates is tiny but a workhorse. Stone is a big ****. Have Yates currently..

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dumped JT to bring Jbrom in :( fml.
wow thats unfortunate. jt was my 1st selected great draw only has to travel out of queensland twice in the first 10 rounds and thats against the dragons and dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
wow thats unfortunate. jt was my 1st selected great draw only has to travel out of queensland twice in the first 10 rounds and thats against the dragons and dogs
Now JDB killed it ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.