Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yup Kelly could make you 100 k in a month I reckon.
He is a pretty shit player, i doubt he would make that much haha. Some $$$ to be made with him though.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He is a pretty shit player, i doubt he would make that much haha. Some $$$ to be made with him though.
100k could be an exaggeration but hoping to make somewhere there abouts lol.

Scott Bolton could be a decent option at front row. I remember a few years back he was raking in the SC points when given more game time.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
finucane??
what will his minutes be this year. Some serious holes in storm back row now and someone, besides kaufusi has to get more mins
Also he is a pod

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
finucane??
what will his minutes be this year. Some serious holes in storm back row now and someone, besides kaufusi has to get more mins
Also he is a pod
I'm trying to fit him in. I just can't find a way.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1 - RTS
2 - Vunivalu
3 - Idris
4 - Tom T
5 - Lolohea
6 - Austin
7 - Ash Taylor
8 - Jammer
9 - Smith
10 - Finucane
11 - Cordner
12 - S Burgess
13 - Jackson
14 - Brailey
15 - Perrett
16 - Taumalo
17 - Hess

Will be tweaked a few more times before kick-off im sure.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got Finucane in, my trouble spot are my halves atm
I got SJ, JT, Hayne and Lamb atm. Not many options so i went with 2 guns, potential gun and the cheapest **** playing with good job security. Last season i stuck with cheapies for the majority of the year but that isn't possible this season.

Really unhappy with my team, got a fair few players in the squad that i'm not happy about but they are my only real options atm. Kinda just been staring at my screen the last 30 minutes trying to make something work lol.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha yeah, I thought about Hayne (is he playing this week??) had T Martin in 5/8 then swapped out for Austin. Not sure, i'd like to get JT in there but cant afford him. Had SJ in there last year and was a big dissapointment. So left him out.
Got a ouple of cheapies I think might get a game, but not sure.
I've never done real well but I do seem to lose a bit of interest throughout the year. Might make more of an effort this time round though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha yeah, I thought about Hayne (is he playing this week??) had T Martin in 5/8 then swapped out for Austin. Not sure, i'd like to get JT in there but cant afford him. Had SJ in there last year and was a big dissapointment. So left him out.
Got a ouple of cheapies I think might get a game, but not sure.
I've never done real well but I do seem to lose a bit of interest throughout the year. Might make more of an effort this time round though.
Even if Hayne doesn't play this week i still think you should pick him up instead of burning a trade later. He is going to score points and make money without a doubt. Rather save that extra trade for a player that will come from nowhere and make you those extra $$$. I really think you need to pick up a few more out and out guns from the get go this season and just stick with them. I also normally lose interest but i did pretty well last year and stuck with it and ended up 594th, i have to beat that this time round.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if Hayne doesn't play this week i still think you should pick him up instead of burning a trade later. He is going to score points and make money without a doubt. Rather save that extra trade for a player that will come from nowhere and make you those extra $$$. I really think you need to pick up a few more out and out guns from the get go this season and just stick with them. I also normally lose interest but i did pretty well last year and stuck with it and ended up 594th, i have to beat that this time round.
Yep my biggest problem last year was having too many Origin players, then when it came out the other end I ran out of bloody trades at the back end of the season. I really got to think about it this season. Just to make it enjoyable really.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep my biggest problem last year was having too many Origin players, then when it came out the other end I ran out of bloody trades at the back end of the season. I really got to think about it this season. Just to make it enjoyable really.
That's when i normally give up haha. I planned weeks ahead this time around and it really helped me during that period. Timing you trades is the hardest thing in the game...i got lucky with a few like James and BJ last year and it made a massive difference..if i got those 2 trades wrong i would have been thousands of places worse off.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
finucane??
Also he is a pod
i really want finucane but ill wait until round 5-6 when he should be at full fitness and looking to increase his minutes i think he might get eased into the season coming back off from injury with no trail games

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Walker
3. Uate
4. Moga
5. Whare
6. Johnson
7. Thurston
8. Fifita
9. Smith
10. Bromwich
11. Burgess
12. Cartwright
13. De Belin

14. Kaufusi
15. McGuire
16. Hayne
17. Phythian

18. Brailey
19. Yates
20. Talaki
21. Stimson
22. Field
23. Citroc
24. Kelly
25. Suli

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 - RTS
2 - Vunivalu
3 - Idris
4 - Tom T
5 - Lolohea
6 - Austin
7 - Ash Taylor
8 - Jammer
9 - Smith
10 - Finucane
11 - Cordner
12 - S Burgess
13 - Jackson
14 - Brailey
15 - Perrett
16 - Taumalo
17 - Hess

Will be tweaked a few more times before kick-off im sure.
ash taylor looks in for a big year as main playmaker and goal kicker and blake austin could be anything if he fires hopefully a lot of assists from him thanks to bj and rapana

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
my team looks a little sad and I might have to fix it later tonight, quickly picked a few the other day because last year I stuffed about and forgot to pick any players before the first game last year

1. Tedesco
2. French
3. B. Lee
4. Leilua
5. Whare
6. Moylan
7. Thurston
8. S. Burgess
9. Farah
10. Finucane
11. Cartwright
12. Jackson
13. Peachy

14. Brailey
15. Kasiano
16. F. Wintersien
17. Lamb

others
18. Abbey
19. Tualau
20. Makota
21. Yates
22. Field
23. Talakai
24. Cotric
25. Ponga (might play yet and move on to my bench)

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
In panic mode. Can't make my mind up to save my life.

Segeyaro looking like he'll be at Cronulla next week.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

really massive news. him and val holmes heathy will make the transition real easy from ennis and barba

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Segs will also fuck up Braileys minutes ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.