NRL Round 3 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This game is so seriously flawed. I know that a team has a right to defend against a try but Ado Carr took the Cows player in the air and he could have been seriously hurt ( if it had of been on Billy Slater and he was hurt imagine the uproar) THEN the penalty given to Melbourne for holding back Ado Carr was given when that player himself was a metre in front of his team mates and offside, therefore having no right to be involved..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Melbourne have not been as clinical this year but ;););) luck has gone their way in the form of penalty counts and friends in high places in their first three games......only the Tigers stuck it to them and outplayed them that they lost last week....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How does that make it less dangerous than tackling a player going for the ball in mid air?
That is the point.....it is no less dangerous and the outcomes can be exactly the same but the defending side in this instance has a right to do it in order to stop a try but the attacking side can't do it in order for them to score a try...... exactly who is being rewarded then?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That is the point.....it is no less dangerous and the outcomes can be exactly the same but the defending side in this instance has a right to do it in order to stop a try but the attacking side can't do it in order for them to score a try...... exactly who is being rewarded then?
It is a shit rule it makes no sense .
That winger could have been seriously injured.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
8-4 penalty count..........watch the even ups to make it look legit. Can't have the perfect Melbourne team be flogged in that stat two weeks in a row.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh my a Smith pass called forward....Guinness book of records has been contacted....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This game is so seriously flawed. I know that a team has a right to defend against a try but Ado Carr took the Cows player in the air and he could have been seriously hurt ( if it had of been on Billy Slater and he was hurt imagine the uproar) THEN the penalty given to Melbourne for holding back Ado Carr was given when that player himself was a metre in front of his team mates and offside, therefore having no right to be involved..
Both of those incidents were bullshit. Should have been cowsboys penalty for taking a player out in the air no doubt at all. No penalty for Ado Carr as you said, he was in an offside position. Both those calls effected the game because cowboys missed out on either a new set of six 10 metres out or shot at goal then melbourne get a shot at goal and got 2 points they shouldn't even have. This is what ruins games for me bullshit calls.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both of those incidents were bullshit. Should have been cowsboys penalty for taking a player out in the air no doubt at all. No penalty for Ado Carr as you said, he was in an offside position. Both those calls effected the game because cowboys missed out on either a new set of six 10 metres out or shot at goal then melbourne get a shot at goal and got 2 points they shouldn't even have. This is what ruins games for me bullshit calls.
Those type of calls have become the norm these days.....

Kasiano has turned soft...always looking like he has a problem.......off yet again with a HIA.........don't ask him to count to ten; it is beyond him

Good to see you posting again mate. How are things going?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow Cowboys getting raped Matt checcin and co just crap

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kass is shifty, acts injured to get off lol
Mr impact from the bench........picking up a paycheck under false pretences.....less than a ten minute stint in the first ( followed by a half time rest) and then around seven in the second..

Penalty count now 9-6 according to the official NRL website.....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Those type of calls have become the norm these days.....

Kasiano has turned soft...always looking like he has a problem.......off yet again with a HIA.........don't ask him to count to ten; it is beyond him

Good to see you posting again mate. How are things going?
Yeah i understand it's become the norm but it still is annoying to see happening though.

Cheers, i'm doing pretty well these days so thanks for asking.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Melbourne now giving the penalties away and it is once again a matter of where the penalty is given. Well they were made to pay there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.