Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No way. Lewis will be twice the player kane could ever be on his best day. He might not have all them things. Neither did jt. But the kid like jt has this will to win look about him and thats gonna count for alot for us going forward.
His skillset is dead average for a half, literally has no aspects of half play that stand out at any level. Non existent running game, can pass a ball well enough but creativity is limited, average vision and game management at best, average kicking game with a biggish boot.

His best traits are his good defensive technique, high energy, toughness and competitiveness. He definitely looks like a ball playing lock moving forward if he fills out his frame.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His skillset is dead average for a half, literally has no aspects of half play that stand out at any level. Non existent running game, can pass a ball well enough but creativity is limited, average vision and game management at best, average kicking game with a biggish boot.

His best traits are his good defensive technique, high energy, toughness and competitiveness. He definitely looks like a ball playing lock moving forward if he fills out his frame.
Yeah i suppose thats a fair argument. I think his running will improve when he gets better ball runners around him to draw the defence. The defence seem to be swarming him last week. Got first grade all over him with his effort and toughness. Wether thats lock,centre,5/8,second row. Elgeys defence is a big worry for me personally. But club might be looking for a cheapy fill in till try and afford the right bloke.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No fox. Can i get a score update. And meaney is doing a little bit more today by the sounds of it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mistake by Meaney going dead on last.

Jarrod Wallace is a moron... Forward pass, then gives the ref a spray.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
and now Wallace gives away a penalty right in front being 2m offside from play the ball.

This will level the game up.

Score 24 All.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sure looks like a certain Titans player has accepted money to throw the game.
He has been beyond diabolical for weeks now.
Nlo doubt someone has gotten to him.
I refuse such a player can be that bad.
This league is rotten to the core.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL Nathan Ross playing Rugby League by himself there lol.. lucky they called time off.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I
It sure looks like a certain Titans player has accepted money to throw the game.
He has been beyond diabolical for weeks now.
Nlo doubt someone has gotten to him.
I refuse such a player can be that bad.
This league is rotten to the core.
Forced the pass again..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hipgrave and Jarrod Wallace have single handedly cost the Titans this game.

Both absolute morons.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I

Forced the pass again..
Bet aything on my life that little fucker has been throwing games for weeks now.
I refuse to believe a player can be that diabolical for weeks while giving his best.

He has to be throwing games

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first try of the game.
This certain player lost the ball and it was his drop that lead to a direct try.
Most critically, look at his reaction when the opposition score.
He actually starts laughing.
The thing is though, Tim Simona was caught betting on games only because his ex GF ratted on him.
He was betting for years without the NRL knowing and if it was not for his girl friend he would still be betting and playing today
The NRL have no idea how many of its players bet on games and will never know.
IMO, the game is littered with it with the players knowing full well it is next to impossible to be caught.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bet aything on my life that little fucker has been throwing games for weeks now.
I refuse to believe a player can be that diabolical for weeks while giving his best.

He has to be throwing games
Who?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why couldn’t he throw the game at Belmore?!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye taking his die on the last bs to Tigers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.