Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Handsome looking rooster?

Code for good looking cock? Lol

David Holland must be commentating lol

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you look at my post history I was talking this kid up before he even played first grade. Give him more experience and he’s age has the ability to be a first class fullback.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another bloke giving another guy a rap on his looks.......wtf

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
DID MEANEY SCORE? FUCKING MISSED IT BECAUSE I WAS DOING A POO.

Anyway i feel slightly more comfortable with him going forward after his display during the first half. Cogger still a massive worry though lol.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ponga due back next week so this might be Meaney last game for the Knights top side

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DID MEANEY SCORE? FUCKING MISSED IT BECAUSE I WAS DOING A POO.

Anyway i feel slightly more comfortable with him going forward after his display during the first half. Cogger still a massive worry though lol.
Think it’s safe to assume Lewis will partner Foran with Cogger and JMK arguing it out for utility spot instead of nubrown I’m sure.

Or put any of them in the fucking 9 ‍♂

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Think it’s safe to assume Lewis will partner Foran with Cogger and JMK arguing it out for utility spot instead of nubrown I’m sure.

Apparently we've signed Kane Elgey

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Not even worth considering Foran, he hasn't been fit for years and it won't change in the future. We will end up with Cogger and Lewis in the halves and that's pretty underwhelming.

Cogger wants the ball but he honestly does nothing with it other that pass it on and has a shit boot on him. Lewis tries hard but is really limited, no real running game and doesn't have much pace or footwork so i don't see that changing. Hopefully Elgey comes down because i'm prepared to take a punt on him based on the wider skillset he previously showed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I know it won't happen but would like to see...

1. Meaney

6. Foran
7. Lewis

9. Woolford

14. JMK/Brown

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not even worth considering Foran, he hasn't been fit for years and it won't change in the future. We will end up with Cogger and Lewis in the halves and that's pretty underwhelming.

Cogger wants the ball but he honestly does nothing with it other that pass it on and has a shit boot on him. Lewis tries hard but is really limited, no real running game and doesn't have much pace or footwork so i don't see that changing. Hopefully Elgey comes down because i'm prepared to take a punt on him based on the wider skillset he previously showed.
No way. Lewis will be twice the player kane could ever be on his best day. He might not have all them things. Neither did jt. But the kid like jt has this will to win look about him and thats gonna count for alot for us going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.