NRL Podcast: Moses Mbye and Michael Lichaa on Canterbury's year to forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes Moses is pretty up himself.. Glad he's had a good think about where he went wrong. Hopefully now he can move forward.

I love Lichaas new attitude because he was a real douche bag to Ennis
Lucky for him he learnt his lesson from Karma and got saved in the 11th hour.
Douche to Ennis???? What??
And learn his lesson from karma????? What???
Do you live in Byron bay?

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been keen on this season ever since hasbeen was kicked to the curb. The last two days have just got me all impatient and really eager to even watch the trial games if they are streamed. I've been watching highlight videos all over again haha. Rfm highlights especially has massive potential and could possibly errupt this year. Can't wait for round 1

Really hope the trials are streamed

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once the legal dispute between the club and the worst coach we have had in the past 30 years is over is when the players will be speaking out loud.
The past 2 years especially have been a disgrace and thats why the current board are likely to lose their positions, i dont know any fans that were happy with anything he was doing.
We were lucky more players didnt leave.
Cant wait to hear the players real opinions once its all over.

I hadnt heard the podcast when i wrote above this, the players hated Haslers style and the staff all knew it was rubbish...any wonder the place fell apart.

Bulldogs should be suing Hasler for impersonating a coach....he really pulled the wool over the eyes of some of the so called big wigs (no pun for Rah Rah Rae Rae there) including Greenberg, Rae Rae, Dib...all will pay the price i believe.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How did he rub it in his face, exactly?
Hes talking about when we signed lichha and he was still playing for the sharks lichha allegedly sledged ennis saying im taking your spot or something along those lines ,big deal

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Few sooks about former players, get over it

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the same Moses Mbye who wanted a Des Hasler clause inserted into his contract and always defended the coach saying there was nothing wrong with the attack but just the execution??

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler didn't have a chat with Lichaa about not being a part of the plans in the future? What an absolute joke, I can't believe that.
Yes what a **** Des is. Firstly he signs Lichaa knowing he is a runner but wants to change him. He also continues to play Mbye as a half despite Mbye and everyone else knowing he is a runner also. Des the fuckwit thought he knew better than everyone else. If he wanted a Matt Balin type hooker why didn't he sign one. Then after fucking up Lichaa with his style Des doesn't even have the balls to sit down and tell Lichaa he was going to be released. Des was the worst coach in every aspect of being a coach. If any club signs him for even fucking C grade in future they are fucking crazy. The way Des treated journos too I hope no-one ever speaks to him again. The only thing he was master at was being a MasterCUNT !!

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the same Moses Mbye who wanted a Des Hasler clause inserted into his contract and always defended the coach saying there was nothing wrong with the attack but just the execution??
If your boss gave you a 800k a year contract would you bad mouth him? Lol

Pogboom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t believe that **** Hasler didn’t even tell Lichaa that he wasn’t required after last season that’s fucking stupid

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It hurt him badly it was below the belt and personal.
Hang about, ur defending Michael "the best sledger of all time" Ennis
Because it was personal?
Ask Hindmarsh what he thinks?
That's like sticking up for hitler coz someone wanted to hurt him.....
Wake up to yourself

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate. Nicely said. Finally someone says it. You can argue that every single dogs player was pro Des and defended Des Hasler once upon a time. As you said, moses mentioned a des hasler clause and i remember reading how honoured lichaa was for being chosen as successor to ennis. I think Moses mbye will definitely be an improved player this year. I have been saying this guy is a machine from day one. I believe he can put his money where his mouth is. However, i can't say the same thing about Lichaa.He has been disappointing from day one and i predict he will continue to be average this year. I was highly critical of the good games he had towards the end of last year. Just because he had 3 good games out of how many i dont think he deserved another chance. Something in me says lichaa strategically used the des situation to get a contract extension. A big gamble by the club.

A

Alexander the Great

Yes Moses is pretty up himself.. Glad he's had a good think about where he went wrong. Hopefully now he can move forward.

I love Lichaas new attitude because he was a real douche bag to Ennis
Lucky for him he learnt his lesson from Karma and got saved in the 11th hour.
omg you and ennis. get a room for sucks sakes

Status
Not open for further replies.