NRL Podcast: Moses Mbye and Michael Lichaa on Canterbury's year to forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's the most open I have heard the players talk in a long time and it just shows you how much Des lost the plot.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty blunt assessment of where he went wrong IMO. Good on him for being honest about where he sees his strengths and where his weaknesses were last season.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When i click the link it says the page can not be found

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's the most open I have heard the players talk in a long time and it just shows you how much Des lost the plot.
I haven't listened to this yet but the players feels so much more relaxed around the media these days. They have basically named the entire lineup for this season lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't listened to this yet but the players feels so much more relaxed around the media these days. They have basically named the entire lineup for this season lol.
Des sounds like he was a stage 10 clinger with everything he did! It must be such a relief for the players to have some freedom.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des sounds like he was a stage 10 clinger with everything he did! It must be such a relief for the players to have some freedom.
Usually people who keep a tight ship like that have something to hide

And that something to hide is usually they have no fucking idea what they're doing and they know it but they don't want anyone else to find out

I reckon des knew he was clueless

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa has a kid??

Good podcast. Candid.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've been keen on this season ever since hasbeen was kicked to the curb. The last two days have just got me all impatient and really eager to even watch the trial games if they are streamed. I've been watching highlight videos all over again haha. Rfm highlights especially has massive potential and could possibly errupt this year. Can't wait for round 1

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye drops the shit bom a bit, extremely candid.

Interesting take on last season, players frustrated that the style of play didn't suit their strengths. That says more about Hasler or Clean's recruitment desisions than anything else

Huge optimism for 2018.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The most open and un cliche ive heard moses,great to see them all so happy ,hats off dean pay

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler didn't have a chat with Lichaa about not being a part of the plans in the future? What an absolute joke, I can't believe that.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The most open and un cliche ive heard moses,great to see them all so happy ,hats off dean pay
Yes Moses is pretty up himself.. Glad he's had a good think about where he went wrong. Hopefully now he can move forward.

I love Lichaas new attitude because he was a real douche bag to Ennis
Lucky for him he learnt his lesson from Karma and got saved in the 11th hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.