NRL Non bulldogs game day discussion thread - round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK....... well, I'll see then (also, I'm a life long Bulldogs supporter who now lives in Eels territory, so bet or no, when our teams play and eels win..... just the happy eels fans around me annoy me the next day lol)

In all fairness, tough loss there for your guys, nothing really in that one.
Thanks Ahecee. Fact is, Panthers wanted it more, so good on them and I offer no excuse, they were the better team on the day.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK....... well, I'll see then (also, I'm a life long Bulldogs supporter who now lives in Eels territory, so bet or no, when our teams play and eels win..... just the happy eels fans around me annoy me the next day lol)

In all fairness, tough loss there for your guys, nothing really in that one.
Oh, as far as the bet goes, what I was thinking was an avatar bet covering from round 9 through to just before kick off in the first semi final. Let's see if anyone has the gonads for that:-)

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill bet you for the rest of the season , parra may best us once in a blue moon but that moons long gone im all fucking in
Kudo's SOH. I thought it would be better to end it first game of the semi's, but if you want all season, bets on :-)

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put forward your avatar that you want me to use SOH, then I'll show you the one I picked:-)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put forward your avatar that you want me to use SOH, then I'll show you the one I picked:grinning:
Lol not yet give me time with my twisted imagination and my mrs photoshop skills
Im going to make a real special one for you

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Ahecee. Fact is, Panthers wanted it more, so good on them and I offer no excuse, they were the better team on the day.
On the stats, pretty even game, so it happens....... just on the ladder though, hope your cheering for the Bulldogs tomorrow, us winning is a better result than us loosing for the Eels :D
(not that I'm thinking we will lose to the raiders, then again..... wasn't thinking we'd lose to the eels either, so I'm prediction shy still).

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the stats, pretty even game, so it happens....... just on the ladder though, hope your cheering for the Bulldogs tomorrow, us winning is a better result than us loosing for the Eels :D
(not that I'm thinking we will lose to the raiders, then again..... wasn't thinking we'd lose to the eels either, so I'm prediction shy still).
I outlayed 5 bets this weekend. Manly, Roosters, Wests, Eels and Bulldogs. I normally have an 85% success rate, but on weeks I lose, they all go down. Your next LOL

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, as far as the bet goes, what I was thinking was an avatar bet covering from round 9 through to just before kick off in the first semi final. Let's see if anyone has the gonads for that:grinning:
Glad we have no current swear filter, to allow me to say..... fuck that, fuck no..... lol

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh bullshit we are the Bulldogs we ain't losing shit to them
You said that round 3 LOL. All we have to do is tie a collection plate onto the ball. Hoppa will drop it every time LOL

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Takarangi, Gutho and Gower don't need a collection plate to drop it every time.. they do it as part of Parra's game plan.

Roosters still have a fanbase?
Harsh LOL

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Takairangi is criminally underrated
I'm a Taka fan. Today's result could have been a lot different. My Eels will improve. They will make the semi's and Taka is a force to be reckoned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.