News NRL Memes owner sued by Montana Geyer.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There's some over-dramatisation of changing the face of social media, BUT this serves as to why we remove some comments from time to time.

Suck shit to the slimey ****.... couldn't have happened to a bigger bellend.

Remember when he responded with this gem

"We simply just don’t give a single f*** what anyone thinks and we will continue to produce and publish content that the fans want, and not what won’t hurt the minorities feelings."

HA HA ... suck shit!

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/th...ape-for-nrl-geyer-lawyer-20190501-p51j3x.html

By Adrian Proszenko May 1, 2019 — 8.00pm

Ms Geyer has commenced legal action against Faoud Ghosn, understood to be the creator of the “NRL Memes” and “NRL Quality Memes” Facebook pages, in the District Court. The offending website posted a screengrab from an alleged sex tape featuring Panthers playmaker Tyrone May captioned: "The bird in the Tyrone May video is Mark Geyer's daughter. Happy days at Penrith."

The woman in the video was not Ms Geyer and the Herald has obtained the statement of claim filed on her behalf just as May fronted court for the first time on Wednesday.

Ms Geyer opted not to proceed with action against Weekend King Racing, a site that had reposted the offensive content, after its owner apologised and deleted the post.

According to the statement of claim, filed last Friday, the defamatory imputations alleged to be conveyed are:

(i) The plaintiff was intimately involved in the Tyrone May sex scandal;
(ii) The plaintiff is the girl in the Tyrone May sex video;
(iii) The plaintiff is a person who has been exposed to viewers as the woman filmed having sex with Tyrone May;
(iv) The plaintiff deliberately permitted herself to be filmed having sex with Tyrone May for the purpose of sharing the film with others;
(v) The plaintiff is the type of person who is prepared to be filmed whilst having sex with Tyrone May and permit that film to be viewed by others;
(vi) The plaintiff is an indecent and lewd person who freely allowed a film to be taken of her whilst she was having sex with Tyrone May for the purpose of sharing with others.”

The claim states the plaintiff “has been greatly injured in her character and credit and in her reputation and has been brought into public hatred, ridicule and contempt.”

Ms Geyer is seeking damages, including aggravated damages for defamation, for the offending material to be pulled and interest and costs. As yet she has not received an apology and demands to take down the offending material have been ignored.

Might be a bit hard to take it down since both pages are nuked I thought?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people name their daughters after flyover states in U.S.A is more my question?

Can't people name their babies anything normal anymore?

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must have been a really good holiday to the US.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why do people name their daughters after flyover states in U.S.A is more my question?

Maybe because "The name Montana comes from the Spanish word Montaña, which in turn comes from the Latin word Montanea, meaning "mountain", or more broadly, "mountainous country". Montaña del Norte was the name given by early Spanish explorers to the entire mountainous region of the west."

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe because "The name Montana comes from the Spanish word Montaña, which in turn comes from the Latin word Montanea, meaning "mountain", or more broadly, "mountainous country". Montaña del Norte was the name given by early Spanish explorers to the entire mountainous region of the west."
Ok now tell me where Dakota comes from.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Mate of mine lives in Montana and is actually quite a beautiful part of the states. Many people do skip it but they are missing out!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Derived from the Siouan word dakóta meaning "ally" or "friend". Borrowed from the name given to the Sioux and Lakota tribes.
If I have kids I'm going to name them after demons.

There's some nice demonic names imo.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To anyone commenting:

The woman in the video was not Ms Geyer

He's being sued because:

The defamatory imputations (claims) alleged to be conveyed (in other words that this clown conveyed) are:
(i) The plaintiff was intimately involved in the Tyrone May sex scandal;
(ii) The plaintiff is the girl in the Tyrone May sex video;
(iii) The plaintiff is a person who has been exposed to viewers as the woman filmed having sex with Tyrone May;
(iv) The plaintiff deliberately permitted herself to be filmed having sex with Tyrone May for the purpose of sharing the film with others;
(v) The plaintiff is the type of person who is prepared to be filmed whilst having sex with Tyrone May and permit that film to be viewed by others;
(vi) The plaintiff is an indecent and lewd person who freely allowed a film to be taken of her whilst she was having sex with Tyrone May for the purpose of sharing with others.”

The claim states the plaintiff “has been greatly injured in her character and credit and in her reputation and has been brought into public hatred, ridicule and contempt.”

The plantiff = Montana.

So basically he is being sued for implying / inferring all the above about her (which is completely untrue and defaming). So she is suing because (understandably) this piece of shit bloke has injured her character/credit, and destroyed her reputation leading to her to being publically ridiculed, hated, and contempt.

Hope they take the prick to the cleaners, and then afterwoods Mark Geyer bounces his smug head off the courtroom wall.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone posting defaming comments in here I'll assume wants their post removed and to be reply banned from this thread.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I have kids I'm going to name them after demons.

There's some nice demonic names imo.
When my mate had a son to a Spanish woman, he wanted to name the kid "Hades" after the God of the Underworld. But it turns out that in Spanish Lore, Hades is a witch that lives in the mountains.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Or Kentucky? What if you're a fan of KFC?

Indiana is a reasonably popular name.
Is that what the 'K' in KFC stands for? I thought it stood for 'Keep' - KFC - Keep Feeding Campsie

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
When my mate had a son to a Spanish woman, he wanted to name the kid "Hades" after the God of the Underworld. But it turns out that in Spanish Lore, Hades is a witch that lives in the mountains.
I better be careful if I stay with the girl I'm with and have kids.
She's Brazilian, that's kind of like Spanish.

Well Portuguese is her main language but she did speak Spanish to me once.
No idea why? I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I better be careful if I stay with the girl I'm with and have kids.
She's Brazilian, that's kind of like Spanish.

Well Portuguese is her main language but she did speak Spanish to me once.
No idea why? I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese.
They're pretty much the same thing...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

All my kids are named after countries - Afghanistan, Bahrain and Mozambique...