News NRL Memes owner sued by Montana Geyer.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Good on Geyer... The NRL memes guy is a prick who needs a reality check.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s nice to see that people who post rubbish online are starting to be held accountable.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I hope this germ gets a judgement against him for $1m+ that ruins the next 10-15 years of his life.

What a snotty little 5hit. He really needs to spend some time in jail where he can learn just how unforgiving some people are.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
ok my next question (other got deleted).
1. How did they identify the owner? especially after he nuked the page. didnt think facebook gave that info out.
2. Assume you know the answer to above, what if he had created and ran the page from a fake facebook alias?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. How did they identify the owner? especially after he nuked the page. didnt think facebook gave that info out.
He didn't nuke the page, Facebook pulled it. When a page is pulled the content still exists for evidential purposes (same with photos), they just aren't visible to outside world.

On the page there is an ABOUT tab which tells who the page owner is (now changed and part of Page Transparency tab).

All (non personal) pages must have one owner and/or Team Member on them.

Part of Facebooks policies (and Terms and Conditions of having an account) is that under legal obligation they can release that information (as well as IP address and other access information and cookie data taken from users during login).

Some of this information can be seen if you use the DOWNLOAD MY DATA function in Facebook... pretty interesting just how much stuff they record on you.

2. Assume you know the answer to above, what if he had created and ran the page from a fake facebook alias?
Well he could do that, but he still leaves access logs, IP information, and other information that can be used to track back and locate the owner.

In this instance though he used his real name and that was shown on the NRL Memes - About Us section.

In addition he engaged in personal battles with the owner of NRL Roast, including trying to frame owner of NRL Roast for also owning NRL Memes.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
UH OH!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...yers-daughter-accused-possessing-cocaine.html

NRL legend Mark Geyer's daughter has been charged after allegedly being caught with cocaine.

Montana Geyer, 22, was allegedly arrested in Randwick with 0.3 grams of the drug on April 20, the day of the All Age Stakes Day at Royal Randwick Racecourse.

She will face court on June 5 charged with possessing a prohibited drug.
Lol we all know the type of bird she is mg
What’s the bet she blames drug abuse problems on what has happened ......
Paying $1.01....

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What’s the bet she blames drug abuse problems on what has happened ......
Paying $1.01....
Either drugs or mental health issues...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
UH OH!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...yers-daughter-accused-possessing-cocaine.html

NRL legend Mark Geyer's daughter has been charged after allegedly being caught with cocaine.

Montana Geyer, 22, was allegedly arrested in Randwick with 0.3 grams of the drug on April 20, the day of the All Age Stakes Day at Royal Randwick Racecourse.

She will face court on June 5 charged with possessing a prohibited drug.
Kids these days are so stupid.
Bad enough they're using drugs but to carry them with you in public places you're asking for trouble.

When I was a kid I got done with 2 grams of grass.
The cops said to me in future just take it home and keep it off the streets and we don't give a shit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stripper name,on the coke ,from the riff
I take it church on Sunday and reading to sick children in hospitals would be low on her priority list