News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tigers offering 1.2 million a year for Luai. Fuck that. For a 6 who may or may not be good at 7. Hasnt played nrl fg at 7. And no way we want another 6. Pass.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dumb arse post how are the bulldogs still holding out hope luai had plenty of time to consider all offers before today’s announcement.
Luai has said himself no pen to paper.

It’s pretty similar to what happened with Crichton. Gus and Ciraldo have said they won’t approach Penrith players until they tell Penrith they are leaving.

Crichton said he was leaving Penrith about a week before he signed with us from memory.

Personally I hope he goes to the Tigers. He’s an $850k player at best. But I have feeling that it’s not a done deal at the tigers

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
@04 Dreaming where are you??
Just last night you were still saying Luai was Belmore bound :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: #ClownCrew #NFI
You would be a tough bloke to work for Dinkum. The poor bugger has been flat out for months working the numbers to overthrow the board and has just finished signing off on a massive contract for Luai with the dogs. Bloke needs a bit of a sleep in on a Saturday.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You would be a tough bloke to work for Dinkum. The poor bugger has been flat out for months working the numbers to overthrow the board and has just finished signing off on a massive contract for Luai with the dogs. Bloke needs a bit of a sleep in on a Saturday.
Take no prisoners for shit-talkers mate :-).

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmm not really. It's definitely overs and I'm sick of Panthers but I'm even more sick of losing. What's the point in us supposedly having all this money when we keep passing up top targets because they cost too much? We've deadset run out of targets for 2025. Who is there left to sign?
FMD make up your mind, “no more panther” “luai is not what we need” Luai signs with Tigpies for ridiculous overs “we need luai to win some games”?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They said on SEN Richardson wasn't starting until the new year
He's fronted the media a few times already. He's the interim CEO but I'm sure he'll be made permanent soon as he's experienced and he'll run the club more smoothly than the clowns before.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FMD make up your mind, “no more panther” “luai is not what we need” Luai signs with Tigpies for ridiculous overs “we need luai to win some games”?
Luai is NRL proven and has proven himself on the international stage, he also has existing combinations with the likes of Crichton and Kikau. Luai improves our side by mile, I don't like that but it's a fact.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we should sign players based on which team they come from over ability and availability? That’ll do me.
How true mate, if it was top players from the Storm when they were winning comps or the Roosters would there have been the same complaints?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How true mate, if it was top players from the Storm when they were winning comps or the Roosters would there have been the same complaints?
Yes because the Storm players were clearly system merchants. Tohu is the only player that left and excelled.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He's fronted the media a few times already. He's the interim CEO but I'm sure he'll be made permanent soon as he's experienced and he'll run the club more smoothly than the clowns before.
He’s 67 - not sure he wants the gig permanently - and will soon enough see the ongoing politics of the group, but good chance to top up the super for a few months.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Greg Inglis, Israel Falou, Brandon Smith, Nico Hynes, Bromwich, Kafusi, say hi?
Excuses me? You said when the storm were wining comps. Inglis, sure. Izzy, left the game. The rest are irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.