News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I agree so much @bowleggedwog. Having an opinion is great, but morons highjacking the forum, for what purpose I’m not sure, has really taken the fun out of what was a nice community coming together to celebrate their team. What point are they trying to prove? I want to talk about my team and be hopeful for the future like all fans. But these fucking pricks have ruined this forum for everyone, especially those class A fools @Flanagun and @04 Dreaming.
The constant attacks from the clown crew headed by boi flange and the sook Marley is getting depressing. We got hammered last season but didn’t re-sign some of the players that were part of the diabolical season has caused the few to whinge. The fresh start without losing mentality is a bonus. Yes we are short a prop or 2 we’ll all can see that and they act like Gus doesn’t know that and trying to do anything about it. But they keep going on about it. Move on and let talk about what we can do with the players we do have then the shit we let go or the few we spoke to and didn’t didn’t sign for what ever resson. This forum is spent more time defending the club from its own fans than talking about the positives. Fucking mind numbing !

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree so much @bowleggedwog. Having an opinion is great, but morons highjacking the forum, for what purpose I’m not sure, has really taken the fun out of what was a nice community coming together to celebrate their team. What point are they trying to prove? I want to talk about my team and be hopeful for the future like all fans. But these fucking pricks have ruined this forum for everyone, especially those class A fools @Flanagun and @04 Dreaming.
Celebrate what? I want to get back to the times of celebration but right now we are heading up the bad path, and if u didnt notice this is a public forum which exists for opinions and feelings of all kinds so maybe get off ur high horse

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They’re thieves of Joy ..

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It looks like Waddell was let go on the belief that some other prop was being signed.
If thats true, it was a massive fail. Prop situation is in crisis. King and maybe Sutton, are toilers, but are better suited in the back row.
A lot rests on Patolo, Edwards and a few young guys.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It looks like Waddell was let go on the belief that some other prop was being signed.
If thats true, it was a massive fail. Prop situation is in crisis. King and maybe Sutton, are toilers, but are better suited in the back row.
A lot rests on Patolo, Edwards and a few young guys.
I think the Kennel agrees in unison that the club has fucked up in not bringing in a prop. We all know it and see it.

There was that lad from England who failed his medical. Not saying he would've been a good addition or not, but that seemed to be over the line until the final moment with the medical.

Clearly we've been trying for others but things have happened. What can you do?

Life is way too short to be getting wound up in what we missed out on.

I'm way more interested in how our team is training. What the current batch is doing. How the new guys are settling in.

All this carry on about who we missed out on makes me laugh. Must be draining being so negative all the time (this isn't directed at you btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.