NRL LURKER: Manly building war chest for Origin star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look for Manly to zero in on Blues forward David Klemmer if Des Hasler gets punted as Bulldogs coach next year.

Manly boss Bob Fulton is a big Klemmer fan and I’m being told he is already putting together a big offer for the rep forward.

Klemmer acts as his own manager and may be tempted, although he is very dedicated to turning the blue and whites around next year with good mate Aaron Woods by his side.

Bozo would have his work cut out luring him across but imagine Klemmer in a Sea Eagles pack containing the likes of Marty Taupau, Jake Trbojevic, Api Koroisau and Curtis Sironen.

Meanwhile, the heat on Hasler intensified at Belmore on Sunday after the Bulldogs spluttered their way to a last-gasp win over wooden spoon favourites Newcastle.

I was at Belmore and was astounded by the chorus of boos from Dogs fans throughout the game - such was their disgust at their team’s limp performance before coming to life in the last five minutes.

It’s a clear sign that the supporters want change.

Hasler will start next year in charge but will need early wins to keep those baying for his blood silent.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...id-klemmer/1hdl1l32v7qhw1lqdvhzkkega1/slide/1

Captain Jack

Waterboy
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the heat on Hasler intensified at Belmore on Sunday after the Bulldogs spluttered their way to a last-gasp win over wooden spoon favourites Newcastle.

I was at Belmore and was astounded by the chorus of boos from Dogs fans throughout the game - such was their disgust at their team’s limp performance before coming to life in the last five minutes.

It’s a clear sign that the supporters want change.

Hasler will start next year in charge but will need early wins to keep those baying for his blood silent.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...id-klemmer/1hdl1l32v7qhw1lqdvhzkkega1/slide/1
Was at the game yesterday and there was definitely a lot of Boos from the crowd directed towards the dogs. I was told by someone sitting on the grand stand side that they were booed off at half time, can anyone confirm?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was at the game yesterday and there was definitely a lot of Boos from the crowd directed towards the dogs. I was told by someone sitting on the grand stand side that they were booed off at half time, can anyone confirm?
Hopefully.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this happens well fk me lol.

By the time des gets the boot, our team and club's guts will be ripped out.

Jus read finucane gets called up for origin camp yet he's no good for des, or is des just no good for most players? Or is bellamy still no good in people's eyes?

This club is really startin to frustrate me whilst im doin my best to let it go and move on and hopefully things turn back to the way it was, but while im tryin to turn a blind eye its rippin my heart out aswel tbh.

Each to their own regarding our fans but the bigger picture, is alarming.. were way off.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They want to attempt to sign him WHILE hasler is here not when he gets booted.

Players will be more confident of success at the dogs once hasler is gone

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was in the grandstand and there was one time where you could clearly here booing from the crowd but it seemed to be directed as a result of the ground announcer saying something like "let's get behind our team the CBB" then you could hear a clear boo from many in the crowd. Maybe that coincided with the team either leaving or going onto the field after half time, I can't remember but there certainly was a loud boo around that time.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes it happened in the second half when the ground announcer said Doggies fans let's hear it for our team, it was met with boo's

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think it's a sure thing des will be here next year.. Well I'm hoping anyway

Reactions: DT

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha yeah right. Can't see Klem ever leaving us to play for the silver tail scum. More likely Tapau will end up leaving them to come back to us if Des gets his just desserts.

Dream on Bozo you greedy, corrupt arse clown.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol,
So the fans were booing the team till they hit the lead lol,

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Is it well understood that the Dogs put money up to pay out his (Klemmer) Manager's contract to release him of it? If this is true it would be a c**t act if he left so soon after the Bulldogs help!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer should be the most disappointed player with Hasler.
As a young player in the 20's he was the best ball playing prop, Hasler turned him into nothing but a barging forward.
He killed his ball skills :rage::sob:

Reactions: DT

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Aren't Manly under salary cap investigation at the minute yet they want to put together a massive deal for Klemmer

Lol

Timing is everything

Status
Not open for further replies.