Opinion NRL Live Pass

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh I just had a look, here is my query the $10 off for being with Telstra is for "new and returning customers" so not existing ones..do we have to cancel and resubscribe, I think so?
It will automatically go to the new plan at end of current no need to resubscribe.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Like others said, kayo. Been using it a few years now. And its easy to just switch on and off as u like, I only have the subscription active during nrl season

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You can’t get it for footy only (at this point).
Try to get an introductory offer to keep your costs down for the first year while you try it. I primarily got it for footy but ended up using it for the Ashes, BBL and other bits, so no problem with value overall.
How much is your subscription per month? Foxtel is a ripoff

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How much is your subscription per month? Foxtel is a ripoff
Mine is $25 but look out for deals - some have had $5/month for a year, others $15/month. In any event it’s usually a lot cheaper than Foxtel if the main reason you have Foxtel is for the footy or sport in general.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t get it for footy only (at this point).
Try to get an introductory offer to keep your costs down for the first year while you try it. I primarily got it for footy but ended up using it for the Ashes, BBL and other bits, so no problem with value overall.
There's always lawnmower races and cherry pit spitting comps on the ocho lol.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will automatically go to the new plan at end of current no need to resubscribe.
Cheers mate, your spot on I wasn't sure plus for some reason I couldn't access my account via my phone the other day.
Just checked and my new telstra offer shows as pending as my current cheapy doesn't wind up til 10 March.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I had it for $5 a month last year (one off deal for people who had the nrl live pass) and now $15 a month this year ( I think Telstra customers)

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Still no Kayo or Foxtel apps for PS5 (and nothing on the horizon). They won't be coming to Fetch, either.

Can't get Foxtel cable or satellite where I live so what's my best option?

Chromecast?
You can cast from the kayo app

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There’s a Kayo app on the PlayStation network. I use it all the time.