News NRL legend Ben Elias blasts Canterbury Bulldogs’ Board for broken promises

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Player representatives have fronted Hill with questions for years on various topics and Tolman is one of those.There was an questionnaire conducted by an independent company at the end of 2018 as requested by both parties on the pretents of anonymity.The results were taken on board and S.F.A was done.
The players have been frustrated for a long while by the lack of transparency from the board.Ball is in their court now
I hope Hilly said we’ll listen to you when you stop getting in the way on the 4th and 5th tackle Aiden.
In all seriousness though, I know a lot of issues have been raised, particularly with the off season and training but opening your mouth to the media does you no favours in this sport

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The media and News Ltd especially really are pumping out the anti-Bulldogs content every day. They're lapping it up. Almost all of it rehashes the same shit but that won't stop them.

Although the club can't really complain when they created this situation and leave themselves open to such negative press.

The sooner they confirm a coach and make some good signings, the quicker the talking heads will shut up with their hot takes.
News Ltd will never say anything nice about our club,next thing if we sign anyone they will say we payed $750k when in reality we paid 600k,I just don’t buy their bullshit,or subscribe to it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's what pisses me off, where are the club legends at least explaining why Pay was sacked or that we have a tonne of cap space etc?

The Andersons and Hill clearly have done a horrible job and deserve criticism but this is basically a political campaign from the media against us at the moment and we need some positive press.
The only way we ever get it is to win games and have some exciting x factor players.

Still waiting :grinning: