NRL Late Mail Round 16: Matt Burton called up for Origin, unavailable for Bulldogs

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s paying $4 something I’m expecting their whole team to score it’s a real possibility especially at shark park..massacre incoming
For some reason these are the games we only
Lose by 10, the ones we should be closer to we get 40 put on us

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s paying $4 something I’m expecting their whole team to score it’s a real possibility especially at shark park..massacre incoming
Yup I feel it lol, could definitely be a cricket score. Good luck bro!! I will decide my multi come game time.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tis a shame Bailey Biondi-Odo got injured as he probably would have had a decent shot at cementing himself somewhere.

Reynolds was realistically just in the side until Oloapu could play 80 minutes.

I have a feeling that's where they might go in the halves (Rajab and Oloapu). Nu Brown probably isn't far off an NRL bench spot either (more likely than Flanno).

If Brown and Reynolds aren't named in NRL, they may as well go:
1. Wilson
6. Nu Brown
7. Reynolds
9. Flanagan

in NSW Cup this week.

Decent spine I must say.
I think Nu Brown should be more likely and has more utility value than Flanagan but Ciraldo has been hinting Flanagan will probably earn a recall on the bench sooner than later, and after his performance last week, and Ciraldo’s need for a new utility on the bench for this week - I think this will be the game we see Flanno 2.0

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fittler is a fucking Gronk. Shittest at picking a good NSW and now fucks the dogs with his 18th man taking our main chance of winning against the Sharks. This season goes from bad to worse.
Whats the bet Perham takes a billion shitty hitups which stifles our attack, is well out of position resulting in tries and never runs up in support of any of our best offloads. Fucking pretender. Scored a try last week so will get another 8 weeks in the number 1 jersey.
" .... taking our main chance of winning against the Sharks." I must live in a parallel universe because I couldn't have possibly seen the Bulldogs winning even with Burton in and I am guessing that Fittler/Alexander probably thought the same.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See how Fittlers stupidity is affecting other clubs. Trying to pick a player who hasn't played in a month and then realizes he's not ready. Then disrupts our preparation by calling in our 5/8th.

All of this could've been avoided if had just picked a fit in form player.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty annoyed at Burton getting called in to be 18th man. We lose Burton, Hynes playing this week. We are fucked.