NRL GF TV Ratings Hit an All-Time Low

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What? nrlw prior to the main game instead of the reserve grade game wasn't a ratings bonanza . . . Well there's a surprise, perhaps they might consider showing the game at a time that the vast majority of fans would prefer to watch it at. Try listening to the fans V landys you arrogant clown

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
His understanding of the game is great.

Definitely the lesser of two evils!
Oh i dont disagree with you there, much prefer to hear him in the studio, but with his constant yelling and blocker, who's wrong about 80% of the time, i don't find fox much better

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh i dont disagree with you there, much prefer to hear him in the studio, but with his constant yelling and blocker, who's wrong about 80% of the time, i don't find fox much better
Yeah, Blocker aggrevates me. As does Brandy, despite his own wonderful knowledge of the game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, Blocker aggrevates me. As does Brandy, despite his own wonderful knowledge of the game.
Gaz was pretty much the best analyst they had. Had a great understanding of the game and broke it down really well. Way more sophisticated than most of the other meatheads they have on there.

Which is probably why they got rid of him..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gaz was pretty much the best analyst they had. Had a great understanding of the game and broke it down really well. Way more sophisticated than most of the other meatheads they have on there.

Which is probably why they got rid of him..
Gasnier & Anasta know what they're talking about & aren't annoying.

Cronk, Brandy & Ennis know what they're talking about but can be annoying.

Carroll, Blocker & Parker don't know what they're talking about & are annoying.

Cronk tries to be funny but isn't, Brandy favours teams way too much & Ennis shouts too much. Parker sounds like he's reading from a book.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gasnier & Anasta know what they're talking about & aren't annoying.

Cronk, Brandy & Ennis know what they're talking about but can be annoying.

Carroll, Blocker & Parker don't know what they're talking about & are annoying.

Cronk tries to be funny but isn't, Brandy favours teams way too much & Ennis shouts too much. Parker sounds like he's reading from a book.
Pretty good summary. Cronk has zero personality. Like you said, when he tries to be funny it's just cringe worthy..

Ennis often makes good points and knows his shit, but his voice and the way he carries on and how often he repeats himself make him very frustrating to listen to after a while. He's way better in the studio than as a commentator.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Pretty good summary. Cronk has zero personality. Like you said, when he tries to be funny it's just cringe worthy..

Ennis often makes good points and knows his shit, but his voice and the way he carries on and how often he repeats himself make him very frustrating to listen to after a while. He's way better in the studio than as a commentator.
ennis commentates like he has no understanding of how a microphone works