Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
**** fukking shit **** fukking shit absolutely fukking bullshit fukk this **** of a game

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer told the ref he was off his ****in face

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I can't fu3king believe this shit. Fu3king massive joke

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The NRL and the referees have become an absolute joke.

There needs to be an investigation into corruption.

We were absolutely robbed today. I hope does give them a mouthful. Taken you must seek an audience with the NRL board and heads need to roll

As a fan how do you expect us to keep turning up pay out hard earned cash?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Driveby shooting at Riverstone on a Souths fans house.

Hope its Gerard Suttons place.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So not only are voldermonts against us. They make up new rules to find ways to give other teams piggy back points. I have never seen in over 30 years of rugby league a penalty for a charge down attempt being blown in front of the posts. Does anyone know if that is an actual rule?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seriously what can we do, I'm fuking burning.

I want blood.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't have too many problems with our halves today, thought they did well. They made a few mistakes, but so did the opposition. Refs definitely tried to put the whistle away in the 2nd half, instead of just calling the play. That meant that natural bias came into play. In case you are wondering why the refs were so good in the first half and so rotten in the 2nd, that is basically what it comes down to. First half was just good natural calling, and it was fair. They've tried to stop blowing pens in the 2nd half and their performance went downhill faster than an F1 car.

I really take a lot of heart out of the dogs performance today, they were superb, except for about 3 or 4 key errors. Really good safe play, except for 3 or 4 cases. Souths did not deserve that win, and they know it, channel 9 know it, all of the reasonably neutral viewers know it, the NRL know it. And that might come out in our favour later in the season.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F***ing furious at the moment. That has to be... words cannot describe quiet how crap that decision was. Beware King James' rage.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the worst refereeing howlers I've ever seen to decide a game. What a joke.

Completely robbed.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massively proud of the teams play today... not that that counts for much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys..Yep some woeful calls but they are professionals they need to act like professionals.. That was spoilt kid stuff..Dogs are better this. Regardless of sh't calls you can't react like the Dogs did..fans react to what they see on the field. This has soured the image of the club.. F;(k man it's just a game of footy..just embarrassing..

Status
Not open for further replies.