NRL corrupt

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The refs are clearly on the take. Given V'Landys is also the boss of NSW Horse Racing, there can be little doubtwho he is owned by.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Refs need to have their personal betting accounts investigated.
Ref's are just the shit kickers.

The "result manipulation" would be organised higher up and the minion ref's would just follow orders.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ref's are just the shit kickers.

The "result manipulation" would be organised higher up and the minion ref's would just follow orders.
Yeah true but be good to clear them of heavy gambling debts they may or may not need to repay :grinning:

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Penriffs first try double movement, Boyd passes off the ground let go, forearm to the head ok, non hip drop tackle penalised, etc etc. Ref's and the bunkers are either corrupt or my likely incompetent.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished watching the game (travelling home from holidays). The wife comes out after the game and be like aaaww I could hear you yelling about the referees again did they lose?
We won, it was awesome but once the final whistle blew the first words out of my mouth we’re these refs and the bunker are expletiving incompetent dumb expletiving cheating expletives.

I cannot for a second believe there is a corruption conspiracy theory at play, but wow. Every week is wow, more than the previous. Mahoney being forearmed into HIA, Mahoney being shoved with force in the back off the ball, JAC not playing at the ball when a Titans player is hitting it over the dead ball line, all the successful challenges against poor officiating(3 from memory). Titans constantly offside when we are pinned on our line. NRL.com even missed the stat which showed us receive 2x inside the 10 penalties against when defending our line one of which was after a Titans error. That was offside but yet our opponents are perfect all game once again.
CC and Gus need to be echoing this constant BS to Annesley.
We are due to give a spray in a press conference of which I am sure everyone would be willing to pony up to hear.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those calls against us today were diabolical and blatant. It was good hearing Ennis and Voss continually call them out all game. Thankfully we overcame it. And thankfully we used our challenges wisely which helped us win the game to overturn all the wrong calls that we keep being on the receiving end of..

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those calls against us today were diabolical and blatant. It was good hearing Ennis and Voss continually call them out all game. Thankfully we overcame it. And thankfully we used our challenges wisely which helped us win the game to overturn all the wrong calls that we keep being on the receiving end of..
Loved the commentary from the Menace. Calls a howler out when he sees one and there were plenty there for him today.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they can rig "professional" sports like FIFA, rigging a backyard sport of nrLOL is a cake walk.
It could easily be fixed if they forced refs to front a press conference to explain their decisions lol.. watch them shit themselves and make sure they don’t fuck up

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow...ok.

Your prerogative sir.

But if it looks like a duck and quack likes a duck, it's result manipulation AKA corruption.

And its not just us, it's all games. They introduce grey areas PURPOSLY to manipulate results to appease the betting agencies AND you get fined for questioning their corruption.

Would love the ICAC to investigate.
You'd honestly want to start with comparing the cash flow with games where blatantly wrong calls and clear bias throughout the match made it nearly impossible for a team to gain momentum.

I've seen a few people saying that the odds are set to ensure the gambling agencies won't lose. But if you could virtually guarantee that say 6 of the weekends 8 games were going to go a certain way, you could make it fat more enticing to gamblers to back the team that's going to be screwed out of the game.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is that the referees are the kids that couldn’t play sport because they had zero ability or coordination, they were the kids that never got picked in the teams at lunch time and had to sit and watch with the kids that dribbled on themselves and licked their snot as it ran down their top lip

You now have these lesser humans ruling on a game they could never play let alone understand this is why they have no feeling for the game and probably some resentment towards those who can, these poor brittle boned, pasty uncoordinated lesser humans never had the spotlight on them growing up sporting wise and this is why they now enjoy bringing the attention on themselves and try to appear superior to their more athletic skilled colleges

and if they do take a bribe or two it’s still probably only a fraction of the lunch money they had taken off them by the footy kids back at school

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just finished watching the game (travelling home from holidays). The wife comes out after the game and be like aaaww I could hear you yelling about the referees again did they lose?
We won, it was awesome but once the final whistle blew the first words out of my mouth we’re these refs and the bunker are expletiving incompetent dumb expletiving cheating expletives.

I cannot for a second believe there is a corruption conspiracy theory at play, but wow. Every week is wow, more than the previous. Mahoney being forearmed into HIA, Mahoney being shoved with force in the back off the ball, JAC not playing at the ball when a Titans player is hitting it over the dead ball line, all the successful challenges against poor officiating(3 from memory). Titans constantly offside when we are pinned on our line. NRL.com even missed the stat which showed us receive 2x inside the 10 penalties against when defending our line one of which was after a Titans error. That was offside but yet our opponents are perfect all game once again.
CC and Gus need to be echoing this constant BS to Annesley.
We are due to give a spray in a press conference of which I am sure everyone would be willing to pony up to hear.
Mate I forgot about that push on Mahoney from the tits kick off… the ref couldn’t of missed it, it was only a few metres from the tackle… penalty everyday of the week except 3pm Sundays…