NRL corrupt

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Once quickly but it didn't show much, the ball didn't change its trajectory from campbells initial touch after Fox "touched" it which was sus
Yeah they will never show it, plus if fox did touch it isn’t it unintentionally anyway as Campbell is the reason the ball is pushed out?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Makes no difference if he touched it anyway. Wasnt played at and it wasn't a pass from the Titans so ridiculous decision either way. Disgusting corruption.
I was just asking that question, what is the ruling for unintentional touch?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No. They're not, but they can make some howlers becasue they don't watch all teams equally.

If you have solid evidence of corruption (not third party quotes, but something first hand that can be supported), send it to me, and I'll take it further.
Rewatch the game then get back to me.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No. They're not, but they can make some howlers becasue they don't watch all teams equally.

If you have solid evidence of corruption (not third party quotes, but something first hand that can be supported), send it to me, and I'll take it further.
You can never have evidence of corruption, they only say bad calls. We never get 50/50 calls either.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rewatch the game then get back to me.
Not enough my friend. It doesn't show the ref getting a paper bag full of cash- just a dumb ref who couldn't see what was obvious.
All it shows is that he is unfit for first grade, and that Tino should be cited by the judiciary for an elbow to the head.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The no try because of interference flies in the face of the Shaun Johnson try that beat us on the bell. If ours was a no try, then we definitely beat the Warriors that day.
Passing off the ground union style ok?

Forearm to the face ok?

A normal tackle called a hip drop with no sin bin resulting to a try majority involving the player giving the forearm to face ok?

Changing a drop out to a 20m restart off a clear rort ok?

3 correct challenges.

All "howlers" right?