NRL.com Bulldogs v Roosters preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd think Braith was still chasing a contract with the amount of brown nosing he just did there.

I hope NRL.com keeps picking against us all year, seems to have worked out pretty well so far :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Haha how the f*ck do you define a poor kick chase? What if you have a great line chasing up and the opposition player manages to break through one player and go 90 metres to score, even though the line and the speed of the chase is good.

Idiotic statistic there.

I think our kick chase has been good this year. And like K E said, we seem to be wrapping up the ball carrier better and not allowing so many bloody offloads anymore, which is what killed us against teams like Parramatta in the past 2 years.
Its kinda weird too because i swear i heard the commentators in the last match commenting how good our kick chase was.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
you guys still think our kick chase is solid? I paid attention to that, and that the article was spot on IMO. We have so much to improve on in this department.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kasiano made a terrible run on the 4th, and then missed an easy tackle on Mini on the kick chase.. Im not so much worried about the kick chase, but the set of 6 that follows it, they make too many easy metres.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The line is good. The speed, not so much.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
you guys still think our kick chase is solid? I paid attention to that, and that the article was spot on IMO. We have so much to improve on in this department.
We've still got so much to improve on out kick-chase.

Lucky for us, Mini has lost a lot of speed. Slater will make us pay if we don't shape up on Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.