News NRL BACK ON!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sydney started with ONE case
yeh yeh forgive me..i just don't understand as i am in WA we're virtually exempt(maybe not forever if it explodes everywhere i suppose)thanks to our Commandant Mcgowan.

Flippancy aside i DO get it, just disappointing that's all even though not that significant for us as we're going shit anyhow.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly the last 2 years have been a disaster for the game,COVID the 100 rule changes,the judiciary,I don’t think I’ll miss much,I’m sure I’ve only watched 2 full games this year,

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Melbourne last year and now Sydney, Who's next? One state at a time until 83% of the country is vaccinated before we see normal life in Australia again

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 of the cases are quarantine linked and not an issue. The lockdown is actually over the 1 case they haven't traced yet.

1 case fucks everything up.
FMD Anastasia Palacek, Steven Miles and Jeanette Young should be renamed Larry, Moe & Curly.

Miles and Palacek are the biggest imbeciles to ever grace the Australian political stage and there was already plenty of strong competition for that title.

Reedy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thank fk. Now don’t have to watch us lose again

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If NSW did that then we would not be in the mess we are in now
We only had to do a little at the beginning to avoid that. A northern Beaches style lockdown for the Eastern Suburbs would have helped a lot and might have done the job. There was already probably other cases when they became aware of the limo driver.

Plus they're blaming individuals in press conferences but NSW health is too slow getting exposure sites out and published. Police informed local residents yesterday about Aldi Castle Hill and Coles Kareela was shut down for cleaning, but they didn't announce it until days later and got one of the dates wrong. Then to cover their tracks they issued a 'new release' of dates a couple of days later but simply made the correction.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We only had to do a little at the beginning to avoid that. A northern Beaches style lockdown for the Eastern Suburbs would have helped a lot and might have done the job. There was already probably other cases when they became aware of the limo driver.

Plus they're blaming individuals in press conferences but NSW health is too slow getting exposure sites out and published. Police informed local residents yesterday about Aldi Castle Hill and Coles Kareela was shut down for cleaning, but they didn't announce it until days later and got one of the dates wrong. Then to cover their tracks they issued a 'new release' of dates a couple of days later but simply made the correction.
Bondi's demographics are protected species.

It's not a conspiracy when all the facts back that claim.