News NRL Agenda: How Cameron Ciraldo can reignite toothless Bulldogs attack

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fact Ciraldo had us so close to 3-1 without our two most expensive props along with other injuries that has Okunbor playing middle, the rabble you just mentioned and terrible shit referee decisions reflecting significantly on last match is a good effort.
I am very happy with CC for the same reasons you mentioned.

Plus he doesn't let his ego get in his way which we saw in the trial where he realised he made a mistake playing Skelton outside that hog Topine and moved him to the other wing for instant success, a try and a try assist to Skelton.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought that too.
But now I'm not so sure.
I'm actually really liking perham and think he will become a better player with a season under his belt.
I honestly think we will move on avo and chriton will play centre.
I think flanno with be let go this year and that young bronco kid will replace him in the halves.

I think we will also let Thomo go and our recruiting will be heavily targeting forwards.

I think we are on the right track.
I think you think alot...

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The answer is KIRAZ.He is a dynamic ball runner,quick,good under high ball and can pass.He is our xfactor player and would thrive with more room.
I really dont know how much more obvious it has to be.The kid has all the attributes to be our rockstar fulback .
Get on the kirazamataz train fellow kennelers!!!!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The answer is Flanno out and KO in. The kid has way more ability and who cares if he’s not ready. No way anyone here can say Flanno is !!

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham doesn't pass. Opposition never have to worry about him as they know all he will do is take a hit up.

We have: -

A FB that doesn't pass and just run
A HB that doesn't run and just passes
A Centre pretending to be a 5/8th that doesn't pass much, doesn't run much and puts up one 50/50 bomb every 5 or 10 games (still haven't seen it this year.
An elite future QLD hooker who carries the whole team.

And you guys don't agree with Gus when he said we are a bottom 4 team?
Gus said Bottom 4

The Kennel heard TOP 4 OR BURN THE CLUBHOUSE

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please remind everyone who passed the ball and notched up a try assist for the Addo-Carr try yesterday.

Apparently he can't pass.
That was a sweet set play we used of the back of the scrum

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can someone unlock full article please from daily telegraph please?
You can unlock it yourself. Click on the article - the bit that they let you read. Go to the address line at the top of the page and copy the whole line. Then fetch up a site called 12 ft ladder and run it. Paste the line you have just copied in the place where it tells you to, and click "remove paywall", and Bob's your uncle. You have the article.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Averillo is naturally a ball player :tearsofjoy:

OMG - he was centre in juniors and only got a start in the halves through injury then went back there and still was average…

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham actually has a very good passing game as he came through the grades playing lots of 5/8. We are just yet to see it. He needs to get more involved. He threw a beauty to get Addo-Carr on the outside of his man for the try

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Perham doesn't pass. Opposition never have to worry about him as they know all he will do is take a hit up.

A Centre pretending to be a 5/8th that doesn't pass much, doesn't run much and puts up one 50/50 bomb every 5 or 10 games (still haven't seen it this year.

Really doesn't pass... Was a decent pass out to the fox to have him on the outside of his winger. First player to do that since addo carr has been here and has taken advantage length of the field

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

>"A HB that doesn't run and just passes"
That's a bit generous. Add " and can't kick longer than 30 metres".

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

this is what I believe
Perham, is just doing OK but yet to make a great impression in attack at fullback.
Averillo, can be a good fullback if he learns to be safe under the bombs but can he learn to organise defence ?
Burton, isn't ready to be a play-maker but will play his running game better if we have a halfback.
Flanagan, won't run kick or pass like a half should I've lost hope for him, the UK might save him because his ego won't !
Mahoney, is a shinning bright light, if we don't correct the wrongs around him I'm afraid he will get nullified and by oppositions defences.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone thinking Perham is going to be firing winning passes running strongly & killing it from FB after 4 games in our current team is dreaming & knows nothing about Rugby League ..

He’s obviously not an experienced 1st grade Fullback, but if you’ve watched him closely he’s solid & he is progressively getting better with every game, he’s tough & doesn’t get rag dolled, he takes on the line, he’s quick, has a good step, is positionally good and directs the defence from the back very well ..

Personally I feel everyone is going to be quite impressed with this kid after about 10 or 12 rounds …

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You do realise that it was Perham who passed the ball to Fox for his length of the field try yeah?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Perham cannot pass? Two thoughts come to mind.
- who exactly is he meant to be passing to? Flanno and Burton are so all over the shop positionally where exactly does he chime in? He gets 3 on 3 or 3 on 4 coz the inside guys don't straighten the attack.
- Sometimes I get it wrong. Damien Cooks service was garbage with us so I had no issues with Lichaa over him from a service perspective. But as a halfback, who does nothing other than pass, Flannos service is abysmal. I've never seen worse from let alone a halfback, just a ball player. It is consistently on the hip, its never in front. Isaiah Yeo is a better passer than Flanno. I guarantee if he could pass the ball in front of people - we'd be a 10-12 pt better team.
Reckon you sort this shit out, then we can look at the rest of the team.

Reactions: J_B

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You do realise that it was Perham who passed the ball to Fox for his length of the field try yeah?
You're another one who tries to twist my words.... I said he DOESNT pass, not CANT pass.

Plus one pass doesn't make a FB.

Doesn't matter anyway, he is just keeping the spot warm for the other Penrith centre.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone thinking Perham is going to be firing winning passes running strongly & killing it from FB after 4 games in our current team is dreaming & knows nothing about Rugby League ..

He’s obviously not an experienced 1st grade Fullback, but if you’ve watched him closely he’s solid & he is progressively getting better with every game, he’s tough & doesn’t get rag dolled, he takes on the line, he’s quick, has a good step, is positionally good and directs the defence from the back very well ..

Personally I feel everyone is going to be quite impressed with this kid after about 10 or 12 rounds …
What happens to the other centre next year?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can someone please remind everyone who passed the ball and notched up a try assist for the Addo-Carr try yesterday.

Apparently he can't pass.
Apparently you can't differentiate between "doesn't" and "can't".

But like a few others, keep grabbing the Klennex over 1 pass...