NRL 360

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I care as much about Rothfields opinion. As I do about where my shit goes after I flush the toilet.

There's the initial stink that's not good. But it clears up quickly if you don't hang onto it. This statement applies to both my shit and Rothfields opinions.
sometimes I do a shit. I feel it come out I hear it splash then when I wipe there is no mess and that shit has disappeared from the toilet. I wonder where those ones go!

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think he still upset that Phil said Cronulla won the grand final when the competition was soft that year lol.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sure man.. I stopped watching a few years ago and it's been very liberating. Reading the full recaps of episodes in their "articles" on FoxSports etc is bad enough when it gets posted on here. If I ever see two seconds of it flicking the channels I quickly switch off because it's unbearable to watch..

They have no clue. No credibility. No brains.. No insight or anything constructive to say about the game and all they do is bitch and complain and be negative, so why anyone still watches is beyond me.
I was the same mate would really look forward to watching it almost every night when it first came out just to see what was happening throughout other clubs.
It didn’t take long to see there was a narrative against us,also a lot of made up stories which was the final straw.
It’s disappointing that Fox allows this extremely poor journalism.

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was the same mate would really look forward to watching it almost every night when it first came out just to see what was happening throughout other clubs.
It didn’t take long to see there was a narrative against us,also a lot of made up stories which was the final straw.
It’s disappointing that Fox allows this extremely poor journalism.
All Fox does is extremely poor journalism

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sometimes I do a shit. I feel it come out I hear it splash then when I wipe there is no mess and that shit has disappeared from the toilet. I wonder where those ones go!
I occasionally drop a ninja too. I know it was there but it's gone without leaving a trace.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could someone with a Twitter account actually ask Gus ‘Why he did let Buzz through the gates of Belmore’? I’m very interested.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wanted a laugh and decided to watch it, couldn’t believe my ears to hear Riccio compliment us by saying good clubs go head hunting like we did for Ciro.

Kenty even complimented Gus as knowing the sport while he complained about the dragons being dumpster trash.

Last edited:

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is becoming a joke. Buzz talks about gus and dogs to sell his paper. Gus is probably enjoying the coverage him and the dogs are getting.
Wouldnt surprise me if they talk to each other regularly and laugh at the fans gullibility.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wanted a laugh and decided to watch it, couldn’t believe my ears to hear Riccio complement us by saying good clubs go head hunting like we did for Ciro.

Kenty even complemented Gus as knowing the sport while he complained about the dragons being dumpster trash.
As much as they would hate it, it’s pretty hard to keep chucking shit at the club after we have achieved what we have under the circumstances. We are on the up and they know it so they will be forced to drop off.The beauty is that the more we are successful the more they will have to acknowledge the good work that Gus and CC are doing and that’s going to burn.