NRL 360

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What was it said about Buzz - that they could hold his funeral in a phone box as so few would attend? :-).
I would set it on fire as I have heard he wants to be cremated. Then I would piss on it half way thru so the fire goes out and it’s only half a job, just like his writing..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would set it on fire as I have heard he wants to be cremated. Then I would piss on it half way thru so the fire goes out and it’s only half a job, just like his writing..
If you threw a match at him I'd stand well back. Alcohol can go up with a bang Bazildog.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that anyone with half a brain would still tune in.
Just a bunch of lies and propaganda.
For sure man.. I stopped watching a few years ago and it's been very liberating. Reading the full recaps of episodes in their "articles" on FoxSports etc is bad enough when it gets posted on here. If I ever see two seconds of it flicking the channels I quickly switch off because it's unbearable to watch..

They have no clue. No credibility. No brains.. No insight or anything constructive to say about the game and all they do is bitch and complain and be negative, so why anyone still watches is beyond me.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the coach I was boss at was 1 win from 8 matches I’d take over training too for a start

speaking of history mr buzz pig
Should we bring up your driving and criminal history u pedo pig

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s definitely told too, that whole news desk gets nothing from Gus for years now, definitely a problem they have with him. Like that Gus doesn’t bite though, buzz is a waste of space and he’s only got what he thinks makes him relevant, which is little, none of the younger generation read his shit, so he’s got his spot on the show, and that’s it.
think Gus will want the best for cam, buzz forgot to mention that cam chased the job, came early after Gus said to stay at panthers if he wanted a few more premierships, so that shows his is under no illusion that’s not going to happen at the dogs in the next yr or two. That was the worst start to 360 for buzz, same old waah from where he left of with us last yr, he wanted gus back at the dogs and now he’s all out for Gus, Barret was shit, doesn’t matter what Gus said at the time, he saved Barret’s career by not telling people he was shit. And all the Penrith stuff……hook hasn’t won a comp, Ricky was struggling for ages, roosters, sharks, Parra., and I don’t think Ricky has much time left.
did Gus want to win a comp while he was there at Penrith, Probably so he cut a few loose. Did it hurt anyone?All the coaches he’s dropped all have jobs, and his old teams are flying.
just let ‘em play footy.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to watch it for about 7 minutes after reading the initial comments here but I just couldn't do it .... it was really really fucking boring so I had to switch over.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to watch it for about 7 minutes after reading the initial comments here but I just couldn't do it .... it was really really fucking boring so I had to switch over.
Yep me too but only about 4 mins of boredom