NRL 360 on dogs

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again no need to put the boot in.
You think the club isn’t trying to fix things?
How? Players saying they’ll play for roosters for less money, players leaving to do boxing, leaders in the team not putting in effort cause they know we aren’t in finals, signing utility players galore when we clearing need established players in their position. The list goes on and on. They are terrible for years and it’s just embarrassing for such a Rich Sydney club with one of the biggest fan base in the country to continue being shit every week.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How? Players saying they’ll play for roosters for less money, players leaving to do boxing, leaders in the team not putting in effort cause they know we aren’t in finals, signing utility players galore when we clearing need established players in their position. The list goes on and on. They are terrible for years and it’s just embarrassing for such a Rich Sydney club with one of the biggest fan base in the country to continue being shit every week.
Then they need to all go

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Context? Missed it. In the midst of an NFL Fantasy draft….priorities
To summarise he spoke about the level of focus & resources directed toward Polynesian & indigenous players as well as players of European background like himself etc and provided examples. Basically said Khoder was out of line with his racist commentary. The other panel members agreed.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now do attack. Baz achieved the worst ever attacking run where we scored zip, 3 games in a row. Iirc that has never happened before, or at least not in modern times. During that 3 games we also conceded 90 points.

Yep, Baz was better…

That same year (2021) we finished with 3 wins and 340 points scored, 710 conceded for a f/a of -370. We also got the spoon. Our current f/a is -327 with a game to play. Both seasons included 24 games, so it’s easy to compare.
That’s what happens when you play Lewis

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are so many hanging sh!t on CC. He has had to deal with a bucket load of very different circumstances throughout the year, his inaugural one by the way that has thrown our campaign into chaos. I have never witnessed any coach in the NRL era that have had so much go wrong in a single season. Last year, different coach, different players.... same as the year before.....and the year before that.... and the year before that.
Ciraldo is not the issue, not yet anyway so I wish you'd all back off, stop death riding the poor bloke and let him do his stuff.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are so many hanging sh!t on CC. He has had to deal with a bucket load of very different circumstances throughout the year, his inaugural one by the way that has thrown our campaign into chaos. I have never witnessed any coach in the NRL era that have had so much go wrong in a single season. Last year, different coach, different players.... same as the year before.....and the year before that.... and the year before that.
Ciraldo is not the issue, not yet anyway so I wish you'd all back off, stop death riding the poor bloke and let him do his stuff.
Because majority have no idea mate.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe because he's put his boyfriend back in the 1 jersey?! Just speculating!!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah and maybe he had no choice because he had trust issues with other contenders for the position.
Trusting Perham for 16 rounds was the worst thing Cc could have done. He single handedly cost us 2 or 3 games early on in the season.

For this game he could have easily put Wilson at 1 and Skelton on the wing who has got way more in his bag of tricks than Perham.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trusting Perham for 16 rounds was the worst thing Cc could have done. He single handedly cost us 2 or 3 games early on in the season.

For this game he could have easily put Wilson at 1 and Skelton on the wing who has got way more in his bag of tricks than Perham.
As I said man, we don't know Ciraldos plans. Maybe there was a reason he had to go that way... we will never know.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes and no. Gould knew this season would be tough and said as much, he didn't expect a massive injury toll. Wasn't really any signings he could have got to help us mid season, there was Nathan Brown but he wouldn't have done much.
The roster was imbalanced before the injuries. I know it’s easy to say in hindsight but none of Thompson, King, Pele, and Patalo or even Tevita are genuine seasoned middles. They expected RFM and Thompson to fill the void but they are too light. We really are lucky to have jagged the wins against the Storms and Cowboys because we are the worst defensive team in the comp.