News NRL 2023: Why Canterbury Bulldogs must let players leave to fix toxic culture

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
I just don't believe a thing that comes from the Daily Telecrap. This rag has been putting crap on the Dogs for years. They're back on the Dogs after flogging Mitchell and Walker from Souths the past week.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If I see another bunch of Kumbaya videos in the pre-season, I'll know all the tough talking is pure hyperbole, and that the clown show will roll on through another lost season.
Bonus points for use of ‘hyperbole’ Wrestler.
Don’t see that often around here. It’s a panacea :-).

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe we should ask who in our Top 30 should we currently keep. I cant think of many.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The pressure on Ciraldo is enormous.
It will take a lot to turn this around.
Or so far out of his depth Is CC. In a perfect world Gus will drop the axe on his head an get rid of him!! But that’s not happening yet.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cause CC is here to fix things. If you decided to axe him now, what good coach would ever consider the club when your waving the white flag this early?
Haha. Hence why we end up with CC, already no one wants to come, we had a chance with Flanno wanting the position. Picked the rookie shit over a proven experienced coach with great knowledge, and just like the players we signed, it’s all been a huge fail lol. Players come here for a holiday, as don’t have to perform for good money. They are all talking the loss really. Unless everyone from top to bottom wants to genuinely be here, then this is how it will be. Definitely need a culture change. It’s been Said over an over but it’s truth, was toxic when Des fucked it all up, and has been toxic ever since!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe all this is a classic tactic to flush out the weak and toxic ones who don’t wanna be at the dogs simple and when they are exposed which will happen those players won’t get a run elsewhere so essentially they have fucked them selves
It's got big ramifications for sure. Gotta wonder how and where it will end up.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or so far out of his depth Is CC. In a perfect world Gus will drop the axe on his head an get rid of him!! But that’s not happening yet.
How is he out of his depth?

He took on the job knowing full well what a basket case we were and was keen to get on board early despite several warnings from gus.

He's well aware of the task that's before him and I think he'll relish the challenge

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is he out of his depth?

He took on the job knowing full well what a basket case we were and was keen to get on board early despite several warnings from gus.

He's well aware of the task that's before him and I think he'll relish the challenge
We will see, Champ, oh Chimp lol, but whatever the case may be, Shane is still a big loss and CC should have taken the warnings and Ran. and Gus should have taken flanno. Don’t really care whom agrees or doesn’t etc, as always.. this is a forum and expressions/opinions are that of their own. Your entitled to yours as am I ;) Doesn’t mean will ever agree, but is what it is, let the shit show continue into 24. At least is somewhat entertaining.!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We will see, Champ, oh Chimp lol, but whatever the case may be, Shane is still a big loss and CC should have taken the warnings and Ran. and Gus should have taken flanno. Don’t really care whom agrees or doesn’t etc, as always.. this is a forum and expressions/opinions are that of their own. Your entitled to yours as am I ;) Doesn’t mean will ever agree, but is what it is, let the shit show continue into 24. At least is somewhat entertaining.!!
You lost me at Shane was a big loss. Take away his illegal team the nrl knew were over the cap and peptided to the gills and he's achieved nadda imo.

But hey as you said, it's your opinion and we both share different views but one thing that won't change is our love for the dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You lost me at Shane was a big loss. Take away his illegal team the nrl knew were over the cap and peptided to the gills and he's achieved nadda imo.

But hey as you said, it's your opinion and we both share different views but one thing that won't change is our love for the dogs
That’s why we are all here bruv, love for the doggs is number 1 priority.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
These fucks better be posting videos of these pussies vomiting their guts out from some hard training in the offseason.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These fucks better be posting videos of these pussies vomiting their guts out from some hard training in the offseason.
Want to see them on a navy seals schedule 20 hours training 4 hours sleeping. Since we’re pro wrestlers to let’s start a fight club.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It won’t work because we live in a post covid vaccine world so intense workouts like that will cause serious cardiac issues
You sound like you have concussion.

Did the Breakfast Point Rotary Club pensioners bash you again?