News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys taking the piss or what? I can’t tell. But the rivalry started in the 80’s and especially between 1984-86 where we played them in 2 grand finals and were the two dominant teams of the 80’s. They stole our 3-peat! Right after they got theirs!
I think it shows their age....too young to know when the real rivalry started.

80's is correct.
If they are commenting on '98 they are obviously too young to even remember the multicultural days at Belmore which I believe had over 28k against Parra and we pumped them scoring over 40 points.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go and do some research then...
We won 4 premierships in 9 years from 1980-88 and including the year before 1979 we also made another 2 grand finals so that's 6 of 1O GF's on my abacus..us and Parra where the dominant forces of the 80s.
From 88 to 1998 is a large time period where they didnt clash again in a final.
Me personally the rival thing started 1998.

You also can't compare 80's to the present mate. Come on man.
1956 to 1966 St George won every grandfinal due to unlimited tackles. The game was different.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a dogs supporter but everyone putting me down on here hey all over cause i want moses at dogs ok it gets annoying i know but why doesnt the little cockroach come out and say so dogs fans can move on til someone else
Nasheed should make a movie like “Split” having fucking 20 different personalities. Cut the shit out, we know you arent serious

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

80's is correct.
If they are commenting on '98 they are obviously too young to even remember the multicultural days at Belmore which I believe had over 28k against Parra and we pumped them scoring over 40 points.
Watched that match the other day on YouTube . It was in 1993 and we won 42-6

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to the good old days when an idiot could be told they were an idiot and most people just agreed and moved on.....

When did it all go to shit?
What happen to those days is we smartened up, the world now has a much better understanding about mental health issues.

What you call the ‘good old days’ some also call the ignorant days, it’s a different world now and a lot of people are trying to work on ways of bringing the very high very sad suicide rate down ..

I was bought up in the days where people just called people idiots and then moved on as well, and looking back I see it was wrong, because who are we to judge whether someone’s an idiot or not, you might view someone as an idiot and meanwhile someone else thinks you’re an idiot, so where does it end, wouldn’t it make sense to just instead focus on lifting others up instead of putting them down.

Up to you mate, you be you, I just wanted to mention that we don’t know peoples stories or who they are and that maybe we could show a bit more compassion …

I’ve had my say on the subject, that’s enough … back to footy discussions ..

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed should make a movie like “Split” having fucking 20 different personalities. Cut the shit out, we know you arent serious
When ppl liek u says all these guys r Nasheed are u doing a lol or u being serious

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a dogs supporter but everyone putting me down on here hey all over cause i want moses at dogs ok it gets annoying i know but why doesnt the little cockroach come out and say so dogs fans can move on til someone else
It’s weird I get the same criticism for wanting Moses here. I don’t see why this gives birth to hatred. I strongly argue there is none better to be bought but even if u don’t agree I can’t see how the thought is stupid

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happen to those days is we smartened up, the world now has a much better understanding about mental health issues.

What you call the ‘good old days’ some also call the ignorant days, it’s a different world now and a lot of people are trying to work on ways of bringing the very high very sad suicide rate down ..

I was bought up in the days where people just called people idiots and then moved on as well, and looking back I see it was wrong, because who are we to judge whether someone’s an idiot or not, you might view someone as an idiot and meanwhile someone else thinks you’re an idiot, so where does it end, wouldn’t it make sense to just instead focus on lifting others up instead of putting them down.

Up to you mate, you be you, I just wanted to mention that we don’t know peoples stories or who they are and that maybe we could show a bit more compassion …

I’ve had my say on the subject, that’s enough … back to footy discussions ..
Suicide is no joke but the fact remains it’s from a new age mindset born from mental weakness.

Don’t see Ukrainian soldiers killling themselves because of tough life. They stay staunch because they are like hard yakka bred tough.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

80's is correct.
[emoji115]this …

I appreciate those commenting on the Parra Doggies rivalry are Bulldog fans, but come on, go learn the clubs history before commenting it’s embarrassing ..

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suicide is no joke but the fact remains it’s from a new age mindset born from mental weakness.

Don’t see Ukrainian soldiers killling themselves because of tough life. They stay staunch because they are like hard yakka bred tough.
Either with Russians. Stauncher than Ukrs.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From 88 to 1998 is a large time period where they didnt clash again in a final.
Me personally the rival thing started 1998.

You also can't compare 80's to the present mate. Come on man.
1956 to 1966 St George won every grandfinal due to unlimited tackles. The game was different.
When I was a kid my dad told me that Super league was the devil and people/clubs who signed for super league, including dogs, were selling themselves to the devil. But Dean Pay, McCracken, Smith and someone else found Islam and shunned this devil to stay loyal to the ARL/good.

Think what you will this ish ist what my dad told me if nothing else it’s thought Provoking.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[emoji115]this …

I appreciate those commenting on the Parra Doggies rivalry are Bulldog fans, but come on, go learn the clubs history before commenting it’s embarrassing ..
I'm thinking about putting the pair of ting tongs on ignore their clueless and fn cooked! And disrespectful.