News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Hodgson is ok but nothing special. I don't see Parra scum winning a grand final for another 20 years.
Omg how can u say that teams change so quickly in three years u don’t know Parra could have a spine of cherry evans and Moses’s with Tesu Niu at number 14 and NO this is not oil it is just a GENERAL POINT the hatred towards eels is unreal.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Omg how can u say that teams change so quickly in three years u don’t know Parra could have a spine of cherry evans and Moses’s with Tesu Niu at number 14 and NO this is not oil it is just a GENERAL POINT the hatred towards eels is unreal.
Fudge you and Parramatta. Eat a apple.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please.
We need to show respection to the eels. They are our brothers. Our neighbours and they have been providing quality games against each other since the rivalry begun 20 years ago.
Disagree.
The last 23 years has been a mismatch. Only a few years we both have been at the top.
The rest of the time they pumped us or we pumped them

Check the stats.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please.
We need to show respection to the eels. They are our brothers. Our neighbours and they have been providing quality games against each other since the rivalry begun 20/25 years ago.
I can really see these comments improving your reputation NOT :tearsofjoy:

Also showing your lack of knowledge again, it started way before then what about the 80s ffs?? We played them twice in grand finals 84 and 86.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But Parra are on the decline now.2022 was the the last chance for them to have a crack at it.

2022 SHOULD be the last genuine chance but that doesn't mean they go from GF to oit of the top 8.

They have replaced their hooker with a guy who was considered 2nd best to only one Cameron Smith. Yes he is older and more injury prone but still very skillfull and while he on the field he will fill in well for Mahoney.

The loss of Papalii isn't as bad as people may think as they still have a strike backrower in Shaun Lane.

The key point here is that their spine and team is more established and has runs on the board. They only have to improve 5% to win a title while we have to improve about 100%.

There is no guarantee or even odds that Moses will win a premiership with us more than with the Eels. It's a myth.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2022 SHOULD be the last genuine chance but that doesn't mean they go from GF to oit of the top 8.

They have replaced their hooker with a guy who was considered 2nd best to only one Cameron Smith. Yes he is older and more injury prone but still very skillfull and while he on the field he will fill in well for Mahoney.

The loss of Papalii isn't as bad as people may think as they still have a strike backrower in Shaun Lane.

The key point here is that their spine and team is more established and has runs on the board. They only have to improve 5% to win a title while we have to improve about 100%.

There is no guarantee or even odds that Moses will win a premiership with us more than with the Eels. It's a myth.
I highly doubt they bounce back after Penrith pumping them but you do make decent points.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please.
We need to show respection to the eels. They are our brothers. Our neighbours and they have been providing quality games against each other since the rivalry begun 20/25 years ago.
Dogs Rivarly with eels rivalry began in 1998 when we played them in the finals and beat them in extra time after the Paul Carige chip kick. 1998 till now check the stats

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate I do have the occasional go at Flanagan about his trolling, mainly because I agree it has gotten out of hand, plus he regularly puts down management players and the club when after years of crap, I think they’re doing a fantastic job.

Lovemachine/Nasheed carried on about me stealing some post of his and how he couldn’t sleep at night and that I’d conspired with mod’s for that post of his to be replaced, which was ludicrous .. I tried to explain but it went in one ear and out the other ..

I don’t see Joel as trolling, he just seems to be a keen fan that wants to see the doggies do well again, yes he’s a bit over zealous and comes across as a bit young & naive, I just mentioned it because I’d like to see more people lift him up then bring him down.
I'm with you on the others..

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whi

Disagree.

The last 23 years has been a mismatch. Only a few years we both have been at the top.

The rest of the time they pumped us or we pumped them

Check the stats.
Which is a shame because we have very strong supporter bases and NRL would benefit greatly when these 2 teams have a good 5 or 6 year competitive rivalry.

They keep thinking the NRL does well when Souths do well and there may be some truth to that, but I don't think anything beats the Bulldogs vs Parra rivalry.

One should only look at 1998 and 2009 finals games and you'll know what I'm talking about. It's not just about the game, it's the whole lead up.

A Bulldogs vs Parra GF would land the NRL their biggest TV contract ever

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs Rivarly with eels rivalry began in 1998 when we played them in the finals and beat them in extra time after the Paul Carige chip kick. 1998 till now check the stats
I know it goes back to 1998 smart Alec that’s why I edited my post to say 25 years ago don’t think I’m dumb I’m one of the most knowledgeable guys here with this stuff IN FACT I will go one better and tell u how it all started.
In 1996 the eels signed 4 of our players and raised us the way we raid the panthers and this got soem of the fans off side but it came to full on war in that game in 1998 where eels was winning. Then went to extra time because of Paul carige chip kicking on the last from 10m to his own line (wtf) and then Polls Mounter nearly got a field goal but we still won.
After that the rivalry was born and then after that eels and dogs games have been next level and both lift.
We pumped them this last season despite them being minor premiers almost and the year befrie we beat them something like 6-4 because of Meaney there is always something special in these games last two decades since that game.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know it goes back to 1998 smart Alec that’s why I edited my post to say 25 years ago don’t think I’m dumb I’m one of the most knowledgeable guys here with this stuff IN FACT I will go one better and tell u how it all started.
In 1996 the eels signed 4 of our players and raised us the way we raid the panthers and this got soem of the fans off side but it came to full on war in that game in 1998 where eels was winning. Then went to extra time because of Paul carige chip kicking on the last from 10m to his own line (wtf) and then Polls Mounter nearly got a field goal but we still won.
After that the rivalry was born and then after that eels and dogs games have been next level and both lift.
We pumped them this last season despite them being minor premiers almost and the year befrie we beat them something like 6-4 because of Meaney there is always something special in these games last two decades since that game.
Are you guys taking the piss or what? I can’t tell. But the rivalry started in the 80’s and especially between 1984-86 where we played them in 2 grand finals and were the two dominant teams of the 80’s. They stole our 3-peat! Right after they got theirs!

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a dogs supporter but everyone putting me down on here hey all over cause i want moses at dogs ok it gets annoying i know but why doesnt the little cockroach come out and say so dogs fans can move on til someone else

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idiot… nothing else I can say. You are arguing with your own burner accounts. If the rivalry didn’t start in the 80's which it did, the SL war was the final straw… the fact you don’t know shows you are not a real fan just here to cause trouble. Just feck off.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im a dogs supporter but everyone putting me down on here hey all over cause i want moses at dogs ok it gets annoying i know but why doesnt the little cockroach come out and say so dogs fans can move on til someone else
Don't believe all the bullshit on Bookface mate its a cesspit for dickheads and bullshitters and they have marked you as a target to wind up.
Will just have to be patient something should hopefully be announced by the end of the month or early Feb..No guarantees though, as Gus says relax