News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you have a running battle with Nasheed though? I haven't had a go at Joel, but let's be honest.. If Joel was genuine or sincere, would he be posting 95% of the stuff he does every two seconds which makes little to no sense and contradicts everything he said two seconds earlier?

I think in general people have had enough of trolls and time wasters because it's been getting out of hand lately.
Mate I do have the occasional go at Flanagan about his trolling, mainly because I agree it has gotten out of hand, plus he regularly puts down management players and the club when after years of crap, I think they’re doing a fantastic job.

Lovemachine/Nasheed carried on about me stealing some post of his and how he couldn’t sleep at night and that I’d conspired with mod’s for that post of his to be replaced, which was ludicrous .. I tried to explain but it went in one ear and out the other ..

I don’t see Joel as trolling, he just seems to be a keen fan that wants to see the doggies do well again, yes he’s a bit over zealous and comes across as a bit young & naive, I just mentioned it because I’d like to see more people lift him up then bring him down.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lovemachine carried on about me stealing some post of his and how he couldn’t sleep at night and that I’d conspired with mod’s for that post of his to be replaced, which was ludicrous .. I tried to explain but it went in one ear and out the other ..
Well we have always had a lot of respect for each other I listen to you and you respect me highly as well but on that occasion you really did me wrong and you even admitted it that you did it.

What I don’t get is why you did it and why you did all that planning just because a week earlier you thought I made the same point in a thread even though it was a similar point it was slightly y different.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what I also found bizarre was when the mid last week deleted my Crichton signing thread when I broke the news before it broke due to a relative in the NrL and I was going to send screenshots of the contract (which I shared privately with some here) but I get satisfaction with knowing that no one else will see them on this kennel because of how I was treated.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you at least sing it next time? I nose sumting yous don't no, doo da doo da [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I know something people but i cant say nothing its from a source its about moses

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Personally I’d like to think people on TK could be a bit kinder to not only Joel, but a few others .. Joels obviously a big Doggies fan and keen to see them on top again like all of us ..

We don’t know his story, so how about a little compassion ..
100% mate
I’ve pointed this out to the mods about another user who cops it a bit. I won’t mention who and embarrass them but look around next time you go to a game and see the issues many people face. They could post on the kennel too

Last edited:

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest there’s a lot of people close to Moses blabbing in the Lebanese community but I so don’t have the energy to share any news anymore here if it happens it do if it doesn’t it doesn’t that’s all u gotta know.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But if it does happen I belsoeb it’s will be the biggest coup in Bulldoggs history.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t have any inside info. But get the feeling we’ve got him. We’re building a team that will challenge for the title from next year. Our window is about to open. Will depend on what Moses wants more, money (Tigers) or premierships (us). If he was going to stay at Parra he would have re-signed already.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t have any inside info. But get the feeling we’ve got him. We’re building a team that will challenge for the title from next year. Our window is about to open. Will depend on what Moses wants more, money (Tigers) or premierships (us). If he was going to stay at Parra he would have re-signed already.
No offence but by your logic he would choose eels too if he’s talking titles because Eels were only one game away from the title this year.

It is notagainst you but I just find this common theme of ‘if he wants a title,he will come to the dogs’ absurd because in reality he’s in a grand final team and we have been spoon or close to the spoon for 5 years.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate I do have the occasional go at Flanagan about his trolling, mainly because I agree it has gotten out of hand, plus he regularly puts down management players and the club when after years of crap, I think they’re doing a fantastic job.

Lovemachine/Nasheed carried on about me stealing some post of his and how he couldn’t sleep at night and that I’d conspired with mod’s for that post of his to be replaced, which was ludicrous .. I tried to explain but it went in one ear and out the other ..

I don’t see Joel as trolling, he just seems to be a keen fan that wants to see the doggies do well again, yes he’s a bit over zealous and comes across as a bit young & naive, I just mentioned it because I’d like to see more people lift him up then bring him down.
I agree with you about Joel..he isn't trolling is displaying some naivety, desperation and as you said maybe something else, in which case there should be some err discretion..I mean there are things you just can't come out and say so give him a break I reckon too.
He is keen(maybe too gullible etc)but is not being a smartarse at all.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offence but by your logic he would choose eels too if he’s talking titles because Eels were only one game away from the title this year.

It is notagainst you but I just find this common theme of ‘if he wants a title,he will come to the dogs’ absurd because in reality he’s in a grand final team and we have been spoon or close to the spoon for 5 years.
But Parra are on the decline now.2022 was the the last chance for them to have a crack at it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To be honest there’s a lot of people close to Moses blabbing in the Lebanese community but I so don’t have the energy to share any news anymore here if it happens it do if it doesn’t it doesn’t that’s all u gotta know.
His uncle doesn't want him at the Dogs.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said mate. Just because someone may come across as naive or not real sharp, doesn’t mean they should be treated like an idiot. Who knows their situation? Most of the comments aren’t too mean, but for all we know Joel has a TBI or intellectual disability. Or he may just appear this way in text? I think only the meanest people would still say some of the stuff if that was the case.
What happened to the good old days when an idiot could be told they were an idiot and most people just agreed and moved on.....

When did it all go to shit?