News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Meister

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would prefer to see Rajab and Papalii be in the lineup long term…It’ll create better salary cap balance and be good to slowly work towards our old slogan of ‘Bred not bought’.

Whoever we get, as long as it doesn’t halt their progress…It’s all good!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The one thing omar is right about is we will know either way before xmas.
Maybe not, Moses is in no rush, the offers are not going to get any smaller over Xmas and New Year, in fact they might even grow. He has no obligation to make a decision now, he can easily wait until he sees how preseason training goes, or the trial games, or maybe even the first 10 rounds next year. If he stays because of loyalty then before Xmas is logical, but if he is looking at premiership opportunity then maybe the 10 rounds will help with that decision (eg; is Parramatta's window still open?). As for money, the longer he waits the more he might get, I don't think the offers are going to get any smaller, mostly because he's the only decent half back available for 2024 at this time.

I have no mail on this one.
Neither do I.

Always a Bulldog

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe not, Moses is in no rush, the offers are not going to get any smaller over Xmas and New Year, in fact they might even grow. He has no obligation to make a decision now, he can easily wait until he sees how preseason training goes, or the trial games, or maybe even the first 10 rounds next year. If he stays because of loyalty then before Xmas is logical, but if he is looking at premiership opportunity then maybe the 10 rounds will help with that decision (eg; is Parramatta's window still open?). As for money, the longer he waits the more he might get, I don't think the offers are going to get any smaller, mostly because he's the only decent half back available for 2024 at this time.

Neither do I.

Always a Bulldog
Forget the money Mitchel how would u like to win a grand final with a pub thrown in.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Neither do I.

Always a Bulldog
Farkkkk, I’d hate to see TK still carrying on about this crap into round 10 next year, it would do my head in.

As @ASSASSIN said, Gus has plugged up 99% of the leaks, anyone speaking out of school knows they’ll be sacked as per the Kikau situation ..

Those saying blah blah it’s a done deal, well we all know their strike rate and the sad reasons they post their BS.

Can we please move this crap to the rumour section leave it there and get back to talking about who we do have in the team and how 2023 is shaping up ..