News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He didn’t have a great experience dealing with dogs last time by all reports, he got rejected due to Des
He was so close to signing that time. He wanted to come as part of.package deal with Woods and Teddy but Des said no and Teddy decided to sign for Roosters..

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that whoever signs Moses.. gets him for 23
3 contracted players have been let go in the space of a month
I agree, He isn't gonna want to cop shit off the parra fans all year

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree, He isn't gonna want to cop shit off the parra fans all year
Won’t have a choice with the eels saying your contracted. Did it with mahoney. Players rarely get let go earlier if they are quality.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Won’t have a choice with the eels saying your contracted. Did it with mahoney. Players rarely get let go earlier if they are quality.
He will start kicking stones and pushing for a release. Parra dont want to lose him,but they wont want to pay him to do nothing.

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He didn’t have a great experience dealing with dogs last time by all reports, he got rejected due to Des
True but also Mahoney probably had a worst experience and we got him

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly and St George both have a 7 on more than a million and they didnt even make the semis
Both have halfbacks that have won big games, DCE has won a premiership. Hunt should have won a premiership, but he at least has been integral in winning Orgins, want to dig up how Myth Moses went in his Origin game?

I'm all for signing a halfback but it HAS to be the right one, not get everyone on the market.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
7 teams make the finals each year that don't win the comp. So they all choked ?
It's HOW he plays in the big games, that's the issue. Continually is poor under pressure. You want that for a million dollar price tag? I sure as anything don't. Aim a bit higher than Moses or develop within and trust Ciraldo.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's HOW he plays in the big games, that's the issue. Continually is poor under pressure. You want that for a million dollar price tag? I sure as anything don't. Aim a bit higher than Moses or develop within and trust Ciraldo.
He actually played well in the finals this year IMO. Poor in previous years though for sure.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
He really is a buckler under pressure. But I'd much rather be in the top 4 with a chance rather than another bottom 4 finish.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He actually played well in the finals this year IMO. Poor in previous years though for sure.
He was okay in 2/4 finals, average first up and poor in the grand final. I just don't like the risk at million dollars on the notion that he might get better, he's hardly young, and I would prefer to develop within. Personally I'm going after Crighton before Moses and he won't cost a million. Give Ciraldo a year or two to work his magic then you might get a very good half WANTING to come at a cheaper price.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Both have halfbacks that have won big games, DCE has won a premiership. Hunt should have won a premiership, but he at least has been integral in winning Orgins, want to dig up how Myth Moses went in his Origin game?

I'm all for signing a halfback but it HAS to be the right one, not get everyone on the market.
He played with a broken back and was better than his halves partner in Origin.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He really is a buckler under pressure. But I'd much rather be in the top 4 with a chance rather than another bottom 4 finish.
See that screams to me 500k to 600k not a million dollars plus. You see my issue? If it was Moses on 550k I'd be saying go for it, I don't expect him to win a comp as he's not that player but he might get us to a top 7 finish. It's the price more than anything and bare in mind he's not 21 years old this is about as good as Moses will ever get

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played with a broken back and was better than his halves partner in Origin.
He was awful! If you go on the field you are fit. If he was that injured, pull out before the game. I've never liked the way he plays, kick a bomb, that's it repeat that 50 times a game. Don't really see him as the organiser we need. Said it at the time we missed a trick not signing Reynolds, he was the type, but there will be plenty of these types available soon.

There is an old saying, "Rome wasn't built in a day". We don't have to fix all our problems in one off season.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro what r u dumb **** shut up lad watch cuz just watch
Gotta love the irony of you calling someone dumb when you have the grammar of a butthurt emo 8 year old who was seemingly dropped on their head repeatedly

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my view, it doesn’t really matter. Reed Mahoney was cut by the club and has ended up back here. I don’t think players hold lifetime grudges as many people here think
True when it's personal I think it's more about a player and how he feels about a coach who often quickly come and go. As Gus explained on Twitter it's all a business and most players would be on that page and would listen to all offers - even the Tigers.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't claim Moses is a perfect halfback far from it but he is a quality halfback and the best of what is available.
Some people never take notice of the full picture, when Moses was at the Tigpies their team was ordinary especially the forwards but the critics zoomed the attention on him as if he was responsible, where are the Tigpies now years after he left ?
He joined Parramatta they were a struggling team but certainly did improve since but there is still a problem there, the same problem that was at the Tigpies forwards, IMO on their day they are great but under pressure they are nowhere to be seen, a good example in that game in the finals when time after time Moses kicked Parramatta into great advantages but all the forwards did do was to make mistake after mistake, for some strange reason people overlook these problems.
IMO if we sign Moses for the right price only good could come out of it.