News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
In an instant aswell. Fletch is best mates with Hindy.
Forgot about that. Could be onto something there cause Hindy came out yday and slammed them for not signing yet basically

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Someone on eels forum claims source close to Moses that he’s agreed to tigers at 1.4 a year. I hope not personally. It’s overs as fuck but geez we need a 7. If we can’t get Williams or Moses we can’t compete.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Someone on eels forum claims source close to Moses that he’s agreed to tigers at 1.4 a year. I hope not personally. It’s overs as fuck but geez we need a 7. If we can’t get Williams or Moses we can’t compete.
I hope that's wrong. Don't want to seen Tigers suffer. $1.4m doesn't seem plausible. We'll compete without those guys, don't worry.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How could tigers tie up 2.5 mil in their halves? Surely they couldn’t afford to throw that much at him? They have Brooks on 1.1. Korisau would be what $750K. Klemmer $800K. Papalii 650K. They couldn’t throw 1.4 at Moses.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How could tigers tie up 2.5 mil in their halves? Surely they couldn’t afford to throw that much at him? They have Brooks on 1.1. Korisau would be what $750K. Klemmer $800K. Papalii 650K. They couldn’t throw 1.4 at Moses.
Brooks off contract by time he gets there. Roles reverse for us with guys like Allen, Flanagan, Thompson etc. look at it that way can basically replace brooks for Moses for a couple hundred k…

My thoughts for them is surely korisau is on the decline. He wouldn’t be on a small amount I reckon he’s on good $ more than 7’s but who knows. He’s 30 already so I reckon by time
Moses gets there at 31 turning 32 he’s on decline for sure.

With us he’s the oldest with Mahoney and burton. Just comes down to what he wants. Eels fans (that aren’t talking rubbish) agree moses with us or tigers instantly sees us jump up dramatically. They even think we would pass them which I think is a very fair and realistic view. One bloke on their forum reckons top 4 with him for us and I tend to agree pending how we use the remaining cash and spots and mainly re our fullback role. Add Crichton too and yeh I honestly think top 4 is lock.

As shit as tigers have been give them api even on the decline with Bateman Klemmer Moses papali’i and yeh that’s a solid squad. Just again Klemmer is on the decline but still handy just massive overs. Who knows what his extension after next year is though? Perhaps he had to take a pay cut. Bateman is a question to. He was semi injury proned and been out of nrl for a minute. Like xerri for us a bit or a ? Though xerri be peanuts and 22 and Bateman be big $

Not to mention Moses out and putting their own flopagun in would completely cuck the eels [emoji23]

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought it was for kids who tried to dance like Cleary !
I don’t have instaface or twittabook and all that crap but Toky plays skateboarding dogs, comedians, kids running into walls and sport stuff which appeals to me. :tearsofjoy:

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've just heard that he has agreed to terms with tigpies. I guess money talks if true. He is not going to be close to a premiership with them within the next 4-5 years.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've just heard that he has agreed to terms with tigpies. I guess money talks if true. He is not going to be close to a premiership with them within the next 4-5 years.
Sounds like the same bloke saying Tigers signed TPJ, next minute we announce him. I see the same happening here

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im not that bloke. My mate who is close with a certain player agent reckons is pretty much a done deal. I hope not, but he doesn't talk shit and is also a big doggies fan and wanted Moses here. Lets see what unfolds.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We wont be getting Mitchell Moses, not now that its basically a done deal that we'll be signing Crichton.