News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah hes not he’s the same on Facebook. He’s not the full quid so he’s not trying to be annoying or anything that’s just how he is.
I see this as evidence of this stupid myth that everyone someone doesn’t like is Nasheed wallah I know this all to well.
Does anyone else pick any of this up?
Always starts with a careless accusation someone is Nasheed but no one backtracks when this type of thing is pointed out.
@Bulldogsteve @Bulldogs09 @Bulldog1966 thid is a learning moment for your LOW IQ asses.
ps.
Can’t help but notice all you have bulldog in your name. Are you Nasheed burner accounts taking on crusty personas?

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s the problem with Moses.

I know we are working on him but we are only one of the three factors

- his 1st preference in regards to where he wants to be in 2024 is us.
- he doesn’t want to rock the boat at Parra and wants to give them at least a chance to counter fairly. Staying there is his 2nd preference, but a legitimate option.
- Tigers Money (although it’s his last preference for actual club) is much more than Dogs and Parra.

If not for Tigers ridiculous offer, it’s a 2 horse race.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He might not be Nasheed but he's not a legit poster. He writes 5 posts replying to himself and then says everyone is a bully 10 seconds later before anyone has said anything. It's bizarre.
There's rumours Mr Invisible is behind it actually

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs supporter through and through for over 40 years. I hate the Eels. They are our arch enemy.
Much as I hate to admit it, I can't see us finishing in the 8 this year. We should finish 9th or 10th. Next year, 2nd year with Ciraldos systems and another at least 2 good contracted additions in Crighton and Xerri we should make the top 8.
The best team in the comp beat the Eels last year, after losing twice to the Eels during the season.
Yes we are better in 2023, but not better than 8 teams.
I win footy tipping competitions just for fun. How do you go in them?
In 23 we don't have an elite 1, 6 or 7.
Our 6 could become elite in the future. ATM he's a rep centre. The teams with the best spines make the finals and ATM those teams are...in no particular order....Penrith, Souths, Roosters, Storm, Eels, Sharks, Cowboys and Manly.
Next is Tigers, Dogs, Broncos, Raiders
Then Warriors, St George, Titans, Newcastle and Dolphins
There's a lot of ordinary teams with ordinary spines there in that bottom 9.
Each to their own, but with all of our recruits for this year, do you really only think that we can improve by 2 or 3 places on last years efforts??
My feeling is that the culture, atmosphere and general vibe around the club right now is better then it has been in a very long time!
We have a champion team, not a team of champions. And this will be enough to at least get us to the finals IMO.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've followed the Berries / Bulldogs since 1976. We had a competitive side in the '70's but there were NO salary caps back then and the Rorters and the Silver Tails dominated the '70's, Saints picked up premierships in 77 and 79 but we beat the Rorters in '80.

In 1978 many of our then top players, left the club for other clubs, a number of them joining Newtown, including Bill Noonan. Everyone at the time thought we'd be easy beats in '79 but with Ted Glossop in only his 2nd season as coach of the Bulldogs, a schoolteacher by profession, all players and most coaches had other jobs back then, would bring about the birth of the Entertainers with a young, fast squad that was allowed to play their natural game. Steve Mortimer was a star and the 'Dogs made it the '79 Grand Final only to be beaten by Saints who had a 17-0 lead at half time and coach Glossop told them to go out and enjoy themselves as this will be the final 40 minutes of Rugby League, you'll play this year. They did and nearly pulled off a miraculous comeback, losing 17-13. Next year in 1980 we won our first competition in 38 years over the Rorters.

Moral of the story is we had a team back then that gelled well together, and it brought about instant success. We now have a far better side than I've seen in nearly 20 years and will only get better with more top players signing up for 2024. We, now like in '79 have a new coach and have improved our roster better than any other club. Some are losing top players due to salary cap restraints.

Just have a look at how many rep players we now have in our squad? If we don't finish top 8 this season we NEVER will.
100% agree mate.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just because you have super stars in your team that doesn't mean you're winning the comp and rely on individual talent.
There is no I in team!

Its about building a team on effort and willing to work for one another making that extra tackle running those extra meters and building combinations and defense.
This takes time working on different structures.
We're on the right track!
A champion team will beat a team of champions. No ego, just pride in the jersey and a never say die attitude. Thats us.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A champion team will beat a team of champions. No ego, just pride in the jersey and a never say die attitude. Thats us.
That's all true when the players that make up the champion team have ability also.

Can't fault the effort of the players of recent years.
They just didn't have the ability

Time to get some champions in our team, so we can build a champion team.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's all true when the players that make up the champion team have ability also.

Can't fault the effort of the players of recent years.
They just didn't have the ability

Time to get some champions in our team, so we can build a champion team.
This is true, but i believe we already do. If players like TPJ, Burton, JAC, Mahoney and Kiks can perform to their abilities, and players like King, Thompson, RFM, Kiraz, Perham and Averilo can step things up a notch, im very confident our champion team will make the 8!!!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s the problem with Moses.

I know we are working on him but we are only one of the three factors

- his 1st preference in regards to where he wants to be in 2024 is us.
- he doesn’t want to rock the boat at Parra and wants to give them at least a chance to counter fairly. Staying there is his 2nd preference, but a legitimate option.
- Tigers Money (although it’s his last preference for actual club) is much more than Dogs and Parra.

If not for Tigers ridiculous offer, it’s a 2 horse race.
Sauce?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny you say that when he signed JMK as his first choice hooker ‍♂
Wasn't Grant Bennet's 1st choice? Then BSmith 2nd choice? Which makes JMK Bennet's 3rd choice.

Always a Bulldog

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s just what I’ve heard from someone close to it.
he couldn’t say whether we’re gonna get him or not. Well, maybe he could say but it’s pretty sensitive so I don’t blame him for holding that particular detail.

my gut feeling is he won’t come.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had coffee with Mitch Moses this morning. He came with his cousin who’s my friend from West Ryde. Bit unexpected.

All I will say is he knows what his next move is.

He doesn’t want me to tell and because of the disrespect with previous news I’m not even goi go to hint.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s just what I’ve heard from someone close to it.
he couldn’t say whether we’re gonna get him or not. Well, maybe he could say but it’s pretty sensitive so I don’t blame him for holding that particular detail.

my gut feeling is he won’t come.
Similar mail

Literally a coin flip at this stage (Eels or us) the fact it’s taking him so long to decide bodes well for us

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I had coffee with Mitch Moses this morning. He came with his cousin who’s my friend from West Ryde. Bit unexpected.

All I will say is he knows what his next move is.

He doesn’t want me to tell and because of the disrespect with previous news I’m not even goi go to hint.
So just enough to say, I know something but not enough to put your neck out? Why bother at all?

I never disrespect anyone that shares behind the scenes info as it's all hearsay until official but hate it when people say I know something but can't tell you. Just say nothing at all... but I know it's more about "how cool am I", I know people!