News NRL 2021: The 10 Canterbury Bulldogs players facing the axe in 2022

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very happy with that list of players. As far as I can tell the other 5 players off contract that are not on the list are Atoni, Kotoa, Meaney, Okunbor, Roumanos

I would keep Meaney and Okonbor and the rest can piss off. I'm hoping the club aren't stupid enough to keep Tui Kotoa just because he's a local junior.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure Wakeham has one more year and Stimpson is in his last.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is exactly why we are where we are. Cause we keep resigning these idiots and expect different results. All of them must go. If anyone of them was half decent another club would snap them up but they haven’t what’s that tell you

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only ones worth potentially keeping if cheap enough as backups would be Meaney, Okunbur and Atoni. Even then those three have to prove they deserve a new deal the rest of the season..

The other 12 are all complete trash or not worth keeping.. Most of them know they're not getting re-signed and have had a cry and stopped playing hard because of it... Real professional and great pride shown there fellas.. Anyway, good riddance. 2022 can't come soon enough!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like him too but he needs to find 10kg and work on his support play if he is going to fulfill his potential.
He's already 90kg he's doing well. As team gets better so will he.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The club is cooked if we retain those two frauds
What is wrong with Meaney? Has been great this year. A good depth signing who wouldn’t be asking much, at the very least. Roiksnos may well go. He may just be omitted from the article because he’s not yet a first grader.... Meaney deserves another contract.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As I said in the John Morris thread, the Sharks have fucked their whole season and would have ruffled the feathers of their best off contract players all of whom blossomed under Morris as he gave them their chance..

We need to take advantage of that instability and pounce on the likes of Rudolph, Talakai, Hamlin-Uele and Will Kennedy if possible as any of those four would be huge improvements to our squad.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Atoni okko only ones worth keepin..

if we cant find better clear the rest out

Donate meaney to rspca im sure some one would love a beautiful tame house cat

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would resign, only for depth, meany, okunbor and atoni and maybe smith
But that is just continuing the cycle of keeping players we 'like' that 'could' show potential. In reality would they be in Premiership winning sides? That is what we need to look for. We know Addo-Carr belongs in a Premiership winning squad, so to Burton. At the moment there are very few player in this team that belong in say a Roosters or Storm squad.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we keep any of the 15 regardless of who it is, I hope they are only 1 year extensions..