News NRL’s season 2020 ad: Simply the best ... or simply divisive?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw how the fuck did they get footage of Cameron smith in 1990 watching the tina turner commercial? incredible foresight

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, this is fucked beyond fucked beyond fucked.
  1. Thank you for showing 2 lesbians kissing
  2. Thank you for showing Aboriginal player who's been an utter **** this off season with an Aboriginal flag around him (signalling division rather than unification)
  3. Thank you for showing some poof supporter Macklemore who no one has heard of since 2017... and reminding us how the 2017 GF was used a gay marriage advert
  4. Thank you for having some fat little Aboriginal kid ruin the best part of the song
  5. Thank you for fucking up a classic adverting campaign from 1990
If there was ever any further evidence needed to show us that the NRL is nothing but a Political tool more than a sport, this is it.

NRL, if you ever wonder why fans aren't turning up anymore, look no further.

In closing...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
pushing constant agendas is not 0.6 seconds
ok next Christmas im going to claim that all the christmas material is pushing an agenda and is divisive, i guarantee you will not agree and feel that im the one being divisive

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok next Christmas im going to claim that all the christmas material is pushing an agenda and is divisive, i guarantee you will not agree and feel that im the one being divisive

yeah because you will be the only one lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, this is fucked beyond fucked beyond fucked.
  1. Thank you for showing 2 lesbians kissing
  2. Thank you for showing Aboriginal player who's been an utter **** this off season with an Aboriginal flag around him (signalling division rather than unification)
  3. Thank you for showing some poof supporter Macklemore who no one has heard of since 2017... and reminding us how the 2017 GF was used a gay marriage advert
  4. Thank you for having some fat little Aboriginal kid ruin the best part of the song
  5. Thank you for fucking up a classic adverting campaign from 1990
If there was ever any further evidence needed to show us that the NRL is nothing but a Political tool more than a sport, this is it.

NRL, if you ever wonder why fans aren't turning up anymore, look no further.

In closing...

its gay if you don't like to see 2 lesbians kissing ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yeah because you will be the only one lol
no because you like Christmas and don't like anything to go against it

in wahesh report simply showing an aboriginal kid is enough to make him angry

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
no because you like Christmas and don't like anything to go against it

I don't care for Christmas lol Christmas is not about Jesus these days, it's about a fat bearded guy and booze.. I bet you enjoy that time of year

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don't care for Christmas lol Christmas is not about Jesus these days, it's about a fat bearded guy and booze.. I bet you enjoy that time of year

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes because Wahesh has a brain and he understands the agenda behind these decisions that the NRL make. They call themselves inclusive but you have basically confirmed that you wouldn't be impressed if there was any Christian material in an NRL campaign

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yes because Wahesh has a brain and he understands the agenda behind these decisions that the NRL make
explain it to me better

showing an aboriginal kid is divisive because.....?

btw I don't even like how divisive is used as an insult, its actually good to be divisive when the original thing is bad

for example in north korea if some people became divisive its not bad

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lesbians kissing has nothing to do with NRL. It's PC. Exactly the point of my post.
actually PC is not showing lesbians kissing

did PC change meaning? you are referring to political correctness and not personal computer? because I also have lesbian videos on my PC if so

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
actually PC is not showing lesbians kissing

did PC change meaning? you are referring to political correctness and not personal computer? because I also have lesbian videos on my PC if so
2 girls shown kissing on national tv during an official advertising campaign that Government requires authority to go onto our tv screens is as lefty as you get. The whole inclusiveness bullshit is on for all to see here. It even ends with a girl mimicking with Cameron Smith did 30 years ago *rolls eyes*

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
explain it to me better

showing an aboriginal kid is divisive because.....?

btw I don't even like how divisive is used as an insult, its actually good to be divisive when the original thing is bad

for example in north korea if some people became divisive its not bad

I don't see the need to constantly segregate the Aboriginals personally.. we're all Australian, we're all part of the human RACE.. I am not beefing on Aboriginals themselves, but the rich guys up top who are trying to play blacks vs whites

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
2 girls shown kissing on national tv during an official advertising campaign that Government requires authority to go onto our tv screens is as lefty as you get. The whole inclusiveness bullshit is on for all to see here. It even ends with a girl mimicking with Cameron Smith did 30 years ago *rolls eyes*
Explain why the aboriginal kid made you mad

This is just like I suspected, the people who don't like the new version of PC are just anti aboriginal and anti female (racist and sexist)