Now playing Rugby Union

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The refs or the rules aren't to blame for our soft defence.

We had a lot of calls go our way that game. How about make good initial contact or tackle around the legs so he doesn't run for 40 metres?

I agree a teammate shouldn't act as a driver to help the attacking team but again, it wouldn't be an issue if our team showed more resolve.
100% if TPJ let his balls hit cloth and smashed the big blood nut we aren’t even having this conversation but big Red dominated our pack Friday night and none of them stood up and and knocked him on his ass, I just wish he was wearing blue and white again.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raiders should have scored two extra tries against us if it wasn’t for the refs last night.

Let’s be honest they outplayed us in every facet yesterday.

If we need referee calls to go “our way” then we’re clearly not up scratch.

Hope is not a strategy.
What a dumbarse argument.

Why can we not have a conversation about refs without talking how shit we were.

The refs being shit has nothing to do with us being shit.

Yes our defense was weak.

Yes we played like dogshit.

Does that mean the refs had a good game?

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Few people saying this doesn't matter because Raiders were better than us are missing the point...
If this ploy is used by the opponent to push his own player over the try line helping them ground the ball, then it's a penalty.
That's one of my biggest issue with the game, choosing to rule on something differently just because it's in a try scoring situation. If it's a penalty in goal it should be a penalty anywhere else.