Official November 1

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What about Glen being called Glenn? :grinning:
Yes! It’s a pet hate of a colleague of mine named Glen. A mate of mine whose first language is Spanish but runs an English language school in Spain says that most languages have rules with some exceptions where English has way more exceptions than rules.
I blame the Poms :-).

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheese will be going either to Dolphins or Roosters on a 3 year deal worth $950pa. We can't afford him. Roosters....with their retirements can. So too obviously can Dolphins. A unique position they are in. I'm sure every Club would be happy to tear up their cap and start again...concentrating on spine players first.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will probably be several months before Smith and most players eligible make a decision.. The only thing we have to get ourselves ready for is a lot more bullshit rumours and speculation.
I'm predicting 15-20 threads for Smith at least

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There wasn't much action in the first week, I'm surprised the dolphins haven't signed Anyone

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Cheese will be going either to Dolphins or Roosters on a 3 year deal worth $950pa. We can't afford him. Roosters....with their retirements can. So too obviously can Dolphins. A unique position they are in. I'm sure every Club would be happy to tear up their cap and start again...concentrating on spine players first.
Retirements or no retirements, Rorters can afford anyone they want.

That is because they are salary cap cheats.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's only early but it's a very underwhelming trade period so far. Plenty of managers probably wanting to see what the Dolphins are offering for '23.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've lost any interest in cheese. Players who keep dicking us around can go and get f**ked.
Yeah true habibeh, would love to have him but meh if we miss out.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reed Mahoney still a chance at Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Via Telegraph Sport

The Eels are yet to lock down star hooker Reed Mahoney, who is being chased by rival clubs Parramatta have seemingly been gridlocked, Mahoney has already spoken to rival clubs. Mahoney’s management have spoken to clubs in southeast Queensland as well as Canterbury, but his asking price is unlikely to be met by The Dolphins or the Broncos.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Via Telegraph Sport

The Eels are yet to lock down star hooker Reed Mahoney, who is being chased by rival clubs Parramatta have seemingly been gridlocked, Mahoney has already spoken to rival clubs. Mahoney’s management have spoken to clubs in southeast Queensland as well as Canterbury, but his asking price is unlikely to be met by The Dolphins or the Broncos.
This could be in line with what d voice said about a signing?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Via Telegraph Sport

Yeah apparently we’re out of the race for Smith and switched all our focus to Mahoney. Good player just hope he brushes us up because of the past and the old coaches/board rejecting him

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Still personally much prefer Brandon. Though Mahoney would be second choice for sure