Official November 1

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At this point I have bugger all interest in who we're signing for 2023. We've got a whole years worth of games to be interested in first. I'll watch for actual signing news. But 12 months of hearsay and media shit talk is going to annoy the fuck out of me.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've recruited very well already compared to most clubs. Can't just keep buying for the sake of buying when to be fair, we need to see how some of our emerging talent progresses with the addition of the new players.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he’s family as reported are in Queensland,he will just use us to put his asking price close to what he wants,wait to see what the others do and go in last,I don’t believe he’s a 1 million player,he’s a $700 to 750 k a year he’s currently on 600 + at the storm

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If he’s family as reported are in Queensland,he will just use us to put his asking price close to what he wants,wait to see what the others do and go in last,I don’t believe he’s a 1 million player,he’s a $700 to 750 k a year he’s currently on 600 + at the storm
You're 1 hour behind you delayed QLDer Karmichael!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That storm have offered over 700k to retain Smith, that's what he's worth. Common sense a bottom team will have to pay more for him and that applies to anyone that's good. 900k is fair and I hope we go in for him. We spent 600k on Cotric, 550k on JAC and 750-850k on Thompson, plus plenty more which are much less value than Smith will be imo.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greetings gentleman. Get yourselves ready. We can officially negotiate with the Cheese.
Greetings... :grinning:
Months ago Smith was told he could test the market, and since when did rules mean anything in the National Rorts League !!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That storm have offered over 700k to retain Smith, that's what he's worth. Common sense a bottom team will have to pay more for him and that applies to anyone that's good. 900k is fair and I hope we go in for him. We spent 600k on Cotric, 550k on JAC and 750-850k on Thompson, plus plenty more which are much less value than Smith will be imo.
$900K? Bigger picture do you really think he's worth that much to us?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
$900K? Bigger picture do you really think he's worth that much to us?
Yes. We don't sign a top hooker if we don't pay more than what they're worth imo. We aren't going to sign Mahoney or Koroisau either if that's our mentality. We're a top hooker away from making the 8. Like I said in previous post, he's still better value than a lot of players we've signed in the last 1-3 years.