Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might be in some trouble which is a shame cause we had some serious grit last week. If we lose this week, the boys will probably lose confidence and it’ll be a downward spiral from there

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Usually win this, will be ready, click time.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if we lose next 8-10 weeks are gonna be horrible.
The more u lose the harder a win is.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cmom Terrell !!!
We have to be realistic,,,
* If the Rorters want to keep him they the sombrero,
* He made it clear he wants to play with his brothers,
* What is he worth and what is he asking for, remember he is still a good fringe 1st grade player.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Clubs like Penrith were near last for a large majority of the prior 15 years and have won comps. You don’t give up after a decade lmao wtf is this
that is a made up stat you have plucked out of nowhere to push your agenda. Panthers final ladder position last 15 years:
12th, 11th, 2nd, 12th, 15th, 10th, 4th, 11th, 6th,7th,6th, 10th, 1st, 2nd, 1st, .
Inconsistent for sure, but hardly 'near last'.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The referees haven't treated us fairly for a long time, it got worse for us after the infamous Good Friday Souffs game and if that wasn't enough we decided to ruffle some fathers by partnering with Reclaim the Game. I did warn then that this was never going to go down well with the corrupt referees and the gambling industry,
Now, here we are reaping the rewards from the National Rorts League >:(
You asked what did I think the outcome will be against the Fish, the answer is very clear "We were Robbed" !!!
Blaming referees is simply a scapegoat. All teams get dodgy decisions, we just focus on ours.
We all need to base our arguments on constructive, helpful comments.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
that is a made up stat you have plucked out of nowhere to push your agenda. Panthers final ladder position last 15 years:
12th, 11th, 2nd, 12th, 15th, 10th, 4th, 11th, 6th,7th,6th, 10th, 1st, 2nd, 1st, .
Anything above 11th is near last in my book. It’s the mediocrity the fans on this page crave for, 11th and 12th. “At least they showed effort”

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Plus what’s my agenda? Trying to write something positive to a fan who has lost hope? I could have worded it better and said “didn’t contend for a title for 15 years” . Guilty, can’t win on this forum

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sack this whole club we’ve been hopeful for a long time and it’s the same boring rubbish. Merge with the tigers or just drop out of the comp save us all the misery
If that’s your argument, there would be an 8 team comp… Eels haven’t won a comp for close to 40yrs… Penrith only came good recently, Roosters were shit for over a decade not that long ago… Dragons and Tigers are a sh!tshows, Raiders haven’t won a comp for 30yrs, Warriors have never won a comp and Knights 22yrs without glory…. We have been thereabouts winning comps between late 70s through to mid-2010s, near 4 decades of good times… Clubs like ours will bounce back and I know who I’d rather be supporting moving forward, once we get there again, we’re not going back - trust the process

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Kiraz and Wilson defend as shit as they have been, expect AKP and Titans left edge to give us some problems

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m an eternal optimist, but even I admit, I’ll be worried if we drop this one.
Oh we’re fucked if we dont with south’s and roosters following I think we win comfortably though. The spirit the teams shown will just be stronger loose however it’s already panic stations by round 3.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If that’s your argument, there would be an 8 team comp… Eels haven’t won a comp for close to 40yrs… Penrith only came good recently, Roosters were shit for over a decade not that long ago… Dragons and Tigers are a sh!tshows, Raiders haven’t won a comp for 30yrs, Warriors have never won a comp and Knights 22yrs without glory…. We have been thereabouts winning comps between late 70s through to mid-2010s, near 4 decades of good times… Clubs like ours will bounce back and I know who I’d rather be supporting moving forward, once we get there again, we’re not going back - trust the process
We either bounce back or we end up like some of the legendary American teams with 20 premierships but none for 40 years

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Kiraz and Wilson defend as shit as they have been, expect AKP and Titans left edge to give us some problems
Watched the 2nd half again. Fans say Hutch is great defensively....really!